Author Topic: Man Dies While Watching WrestleMania 28, Choked Out  (Read 177 times)

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Man Dies While Watching WrestleMania 28, Choked Out
« on: April 04, 2012, 03:27:13 AM »
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/252529-report-man-dies-while-watching-wrestlemania-28-choked-out-by-cousin

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2012/0402/551398/#ixzz1qwi7HI00

Sounds like an april fools story.  Too bad it wasn't.  Kinda funny but not funny haha, funny weird.  Wonder if this story will be on a new episode of 1000 ways to die.
I feel for the kid & the whole family.  Another tragic young death but the way the older cousin died.  I hope they don't try to sue wrestling, they do have that PSA, don't try this at home.
Not all wrestling moves are fake. He shoulda tapped out, I guessed he probably would just pass out like wrestlers on tv.  The reason I used 2 links is just in case if you wanna read the funny but jacked up comments on there.  Just hard 2 believe an older man who weighed twice his younger cousin's weight didn't use it to his advantage & breakout.  

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Man Dies While Watching WrestleMania 28, Choked Out
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 08:27:06 AM »
The cousin thought it would be like wrestling where he springs to life and fights out of the move after being unconscious for 3 counts.

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 08:35:16 AM »
Kid Was 100 Pounds Lighter Than His Cousin?.....& The Bigger Dude Didn't Wanna Tap In Front Of His Woman!! Just Another Example Of.......

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2012, 11:13:56 AM »
The kid's got good technique. He should get into jiu jitsu.

Big dudewent out like a bitch.........Arturo Gatti style.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2012, 05:26:55 PM »
I guess those WWE messages about not doing that stuff at home, school, or anywhere else isn't just for kids...

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!