Author Topic: If i was the executive producer for snoop's next album, i would work with....  (Read 613 times)

Jay_J

Producers: Dr. Dre, Battlecat, Fredwreck, Meech Wells, LT Hutton, Terrace Martin, Kanye West...
Features: Butch Cassidy, Kokane, RBX, Warren-G, DoggPound, Ice-Cube, Xzibit, 50 Cent...

I'm sure that would be a classic, and i know snoop's legendary name can bring those people together for an album. what i don't know and i can't understand why doesnt he do it???

Let me hear your choices.... who would you work with if u were the executive producer for snoop's next album...

doggfather

I'd work just one producer for the entire album.

And only DPGC feats.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Will_B

Snoop had so many great producers in the studio for his attemp at a 'Detox' session for Dre. RBX was there and even Quik was in the house.

They needed to turn out an album in that atmosphere. Shit would be hella tight. If they gave any material to Dre, it'll probably end up gathering dust in the vault.

Hack Wilson - real

snoop needs crooked to ghost write for him

doggfather

snoop needs crooked to ghost write for him

;D ;D ;D ;D

hell no...
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Producers: Dr. Dre, Battlecat, Fred Wreck, Dame Grease, Hi Tek, Terrace Martin, Soopafly, Jelly Roll, Alchemist, & Eminem.
Features: Uncle Chucc, RBX, Dogg Pound, Ice-Cube, Dr. Dre, Traci Nelson, George Clinton, Val Young.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 02:18:36 PM by Blue Magic Iz Your Idol ! »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Will_B

Producers: Dr. Dre, Battlecat, Fred Wreck, Dame Grease, Hi Tek, Terrace Martin, Soopafly, Jelly Roll, Alchemist, & Eminem.
Features: Uncle Chucc, RBX, Dogg Pound, Ice-Cube, Dr. Dre, Traci Nelson, George Clinton, Val Young.

Dame Grease is dope as hell (when hes not rappin!). 8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Dame Grease is dope as hell (when hes not rappin!). 8)
word.

GangstaBoogy

Snoop had so many great producers in the studio for his attemp at a 'Detox' session for Dre. RBX was there and even Quik was in the house.

They needed to turn out an album in that atmosphere. Shit would be hella tight. If they gave any material to Dre, it'll probably end up gathering dust in the vault.

Doc was there too. Quik, Battlecat, DJ  Pooh, and 1500 or Nuthin all for Dre. Im like nigga why cant you round these guys up for your own album?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

MistaNova

I'd have DJ Khalil produce most of the tracks.
And have Kobe Honeycutt, K. Young, June Summers, Clyde Carson & DJ Quik (on Talk-Box) sing hooks.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Producers: Hi-Tek, Quazedelic, Josef Leimberg, DJ Khalil, The Neptunes, Madlib, Swizz Beatz, Terrace Martin, Battlecat, Jelly Roll, Denaun Porter and maybe Soopafly (if it sounds like his old stuff)

Features: Dont really care. but id like to see a song wit Mary J Blige sometime (wit Terrace on the sax, & Josef on the beat). and more songs wit Kokane on the hook, like "the last meal"

Producers: Dr. Dre, Battlecat, Fredwreck, Meech Wells, LT Hutton, Terrace Martin, Kanye West...
Features: Butch Cassidy, Kokane, RBX, Warren-G, DoggPound, Ice-Cube, Xzibit, 50 Cent...

I'm sure that would be a classic, and i know snoop's legendary name can bring those people together for an album. what i don't know and i can't understand why doesnt he do it???

Let me hear your choices.... who would you work with if u were the executive producer for snoop's next album...

Snoop worked wit many of em for his latest albums tho (except X & 50)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 10:36:37 PM by Michael Madsen (Der Führer des Dritten Reichs) »

BakinSodaFree

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nathaniel Dwayne Hale - The greatest singer ever.
I think it would be cool if he got Quazedelic, Josef Leimberg, George Clinton, DJ Quik, Bootsy Collins, Quincy Jones, Kokane, Georgia Anne Muldrow and Declaime and just mix them all in a pot of FUNK.

Under the society, still only god`s above me

R.I.P Nate Dogg.
You will forever be missed, but never forgotten.

Cavvy

Dre only
12 tracks (albums are too long now,too much filler.Illmatic was 10 cuts)
Guests, only those who featured on Doggystyle
Must contain one over the top commercial smash that doesnt suck

Will_B

I really do want Snoop to do a Snoopadelics 'live' album with all the boys who he tours with, plus Tone Trezure on backing vocals, Uncle Chucc, Kokane...guests would be Soopafly, Daz, Kurupt, Rage, RBX coz they're still who Snoop perform with the most...and maybe special guest Too $hort as he sounds great with a live band. Get Quik to oversee it (exec produce and mix) as he's the king of big band shit. It be hella dope IMO.