Author Topic: Video Of G. Dep Confessing To Murder Released  (Read 355 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Video Of G. Dep Confessing To Murder Released
« on: April 16, 2012, 04:23:27 AM »
Back in 2010, former Bad Boy artist G. Dep walked into a New York police station and confessed to shooting a man in a botched robbery. The cops matched the description he gave them of the crime with a shooting that ended in a death and officially charged G. Dep with murder. Now the confession video has surfaced online. You can watch it below:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/yA-VQwfvjM0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/yA-VQwfvjM0</a>

G. Dep has plead not guilty and says that they have matched him to the wrong crime. According to the police report, G. Dep confessed to shooting a clean-shaven blonde man in a green plaid jacket, while the person killed in this case had brown hair, a beard and was wearing a tan leather jacket.

“He’s not even sure if the person he said he shot actually got shot,” Dep’s lawyer told jurors. “All of you have to decide if the descriptions match up,” he said.
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Video Of G. Dep Confessing To Murder Released
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 03:22:57 PM »
he shoulda remained silent.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2012, 01:24:04 PM »
he shoulda remained silent.

his conscious was eating away at him

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Sleazy

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2012, 12:11:46 PM »
Yeah it wasn't no gangsta shit. It was a dusthead robbery gone wrong, and G-Dep was the dusthead robber. He did the right thing.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2012, 07:55:14 AM »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2012, 10:32:09 AM »
Got life

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2012, 03:09:51 PM »