Author Topic: Torrentz Safe?  (Read 477 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Torrentz Safe?
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2012, 06:48:49 PM »
You need a IP Ban List, my nigruh. Cuts out the majority of suspect seeders.
What do you mean "suspect seeders"?
Someone compiled a list of IPs that people download off of that may be linked to the authorities and the RIAA n shit. They like to do cyber entrapment on them shits.

can u hook an "ip ban list" up?

i dl'd 10 movies so far, just the old school ones. like we were soldiers, gladiator, saving private ryan, menace 2 society, good fellas etc etc.

only new one i dl'd was harold and kumar 3d christmas (just because i haven't seen it)

hmm any new movies out i should dl? i hardly watch any movies that came out in the past 3-4 years, except for the must watch movies
What kinda torrent program are you using?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fraxxx

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2012, 01:59:36 AM »
Someone compiled a list of IPs that people download off of that may be linked to the authorities and the RIAA n shit. They like to do cyber entrapment on them shits.

i dl'd 10 movies so far, just the old school ones. like we were soldiers, gladiator, saving private ryan, menace 2 society, good fellas etc etc.

only new one i dl'd was harold and kumar 3d christmas (just because i haven't seen it)

hmm any new movies out i should dl? i hardly watch any movies that came out in the past 3-4 years, except for the must watch movies

Why don't you just rent the original dvd's or blue-rays and rip the movies? No risk, full menue (different languages ect.) and how expensive can that be?
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Portugoal

« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2012, 02:07:13 AM »
\

Why don't you just rent the original dvd's or blue-rays and rip the movies? No risk, full menue (different languages ect.) and how expensive can that be?

why would you wanna see the movie in a different language than the original one? ???

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2012, 02:49:21 AM »
are they safe? i don't want cops come knocking at my pad for using it.

I know people who got in trouble for that, meaning some thousand dollars had to be paid. I'd be surprised if American law were that different in this case. Only would I expect the punishment to be harsher.

Yeah me too. Atleast here in Germany there is a certain risk.

I wouldn't use Torrents, one can still find nearly anything though hosters. Plus if you ever get caught for dowloading through a hoster you'd have way less to pay since you don't distribute the files

Fraxxx

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2012, 08:08:56 AM »
\

why would you wanna see the movie in a different language than the original one? ???

I wouldn't. But with some movies subtitles can be nice. That's what I meant by "different languages etc.".
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2012, 11:28:21 AM »

What kinda torrent program are you using?

the regular bittorrentz program, theres other programs??

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2012, 02:39:40 PM »
I'm just only familiar with uTorrent and I can get certain IPs blocked with that. Not sure if you can do that with other programs.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2012, 12:06:21 AM »
Be interesting to see how the kim dot.com case plays out.

Govt. here made a racket last year about clamping down on piraters..... first month slowed down.... but haven't heard anyone being fined yet.... so full steam ahead!! lol.

Al Bundy

« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2012, 12:19:49 AM »
1.) don't use public trackers
2.) use a vpn
3.) ? ? ? ?
4.) PROFIT!!

PLANT

« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2012, 04:20:55 PM »
I use Vuze to download and isohunt search engine...