Author Topic: NHL playoffs >>>NBA playoffs  (Read 1101 times)

Your favorite posters favorite poster

NHL playoffs >>>NBA playoffs
« on: April 18, 2012, 05:01:45 PM »
True story... whens the last time the NBA had first round with this much action and potential huge upsets ?  NHL is so underrated it's not even funny

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: NHL playoffs >>>NBA playoffs
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 10:02:33 PM »
I couldn't even tell you the seeding in the NHL playoffs.

Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 10:23:58 PM »
The NHL playoffs have been CRAZY exciting thus far
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2012, 08:42:33 AM »
Anybody know any decent picks to gamble on tonight? Or is it just all coin flips?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2012, 10:09:38 AM »
I couldn't even tell you the seeding in the NHL playoffs.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2012, 10:23:58 AM »
True story... whens the last time the NBA had first round with this much action and potential huge upsets ?  NHL is so underrated it's not even funny

2009 Bulls vs. Celtics.........that  match-up shits on anything in recent NHL 1st round match-ups.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2012, 10:32:50 AM »
This is pretty obvious.  There is a hell of a lot more parody in the NHL than the NBA. 

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2012, 11:21:47 AM »

2009 Bulls vs. Celtics.........that  match-up shits on anything in recent NHL 1st round match-ups.

Here's the thing, you had to bring up arguably the most exciting 1st round contest in NBA history to try and support your argument. 

In the NHL you have a number one seed on the verge of getting knocked out.  Another tied 2-2.  The stanley cup favorites fighting for their lives.  This is in just the first round you don't see that in the NBA.  And if you get someone that liked hockey and basketball on the same level I bet ya they would say the NHL playoffs are more exciting.

And to the people that don't know the seedings, that's on you.   You're missing some great action.

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2012, 11:29:14 AM »
This is pretty obvious.  There is a hell of a lot more parody in the NHL than the NBA. 

When it comes to the 4 major sports and parity it's obvious the NBA is the worst.  It's just the AL East with the Yanks and sox makes it look like there is a huge parity issue in Baseball.  Since 1984 only 8 different teams have won the NBA championship.  And 2 of those teams in the 8 only won it once.  So basically in the past 27 years you have 6 teams that have dominated the NBA.  Shit people talk about the Yanks and BoSox but in that same time frame 17 different teams have won the World Series.

Remedy360

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2012, 11:53:06 AM »
I've always heard the NHL was dope (especially live). I guess never having a team in Seattle has made it pretty insignificant to me, but if a team were to come here I would definitely start paying attention.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2012, 12:26:16 PM »
my Canucks will become the fourth team to come back from 0-3 and win 4 straight!!!!
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2012, 12:46:18 PM »

Here's the thing, you had to bring up arguably the most exciting 1st round contest in NBA history to try and support your argument. 

In the NHL you have a number one seed on the verge of getting knocked out.  Another tied 2-2.  The stanley cup favorites fighting for their lives.  This is in just the first round you don't see that in the NBA.  And if you get someone that liked hockey and basketball on the same level I bet ya they would say the NHL playoffs are more exciting.

And to the people that don't know the seedings, that's on you.   You're missing some great action.

i dunno about all that...basically, ur saying there are more upsets in the nhl. well, in the nba, the best team usually wins. thats the way it SHOULD be. there are still exciting series's year in and year out, so i dunno what ur complaining about? maybe u just tryna hype up the nhl??

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2012, 01:50:04 PM »
the nba is so boring  :o ill watch an nhl game even if my leafs suck balls and will probably never win a stanley cup in my lifetime  :'(

Lunatic

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2012, 02:04:24 PM »
Anybody know any decent picks to gamble on tonight? Or is it just all coin flips?
Today I like:

New Jersey
Boston
Chicago
San Jose
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2012, 03:25:51 PM »
Today I like:

New Jersey
Boston
Chicago
San Jose

I'll look into it.