Author Topic: News or gossip - Suge Knight says "2Pac's Really Not Dead!"  (Read 772 times)

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
News or gossip - Suge Knight says "2Pac's Really Not Dead!"
« on: April 20, 2012, 03:02:05 PM »
Suge Knight: "2Pac's Really Not Dead"
Suge Knight says in an interview with 93.5 KDAY that maybe 2Pac isn't dead after all...

Suge Knight admits that 2PAC IS ALIVE! Coroner PAID OFF, CUBA MEXICO 2014

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: News or gossip - Suge Knight says "2Pac's Really Not Dead!"
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 03:45:40 PM »
could be true. that nigga DID NOT want to go back to jail. ironically he was going back to court & back to jail two weeks to the day he died. he was out on bail. he wasn't free. after all that shit he talked on those records about the c.o.'s and inmates at rikers and the diss records. he knew he couldn't go back to jail.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 04:10:18 PM »
could be true. that nigga DID NOT want to go back to jail. ironically he was going back to court & back to jail two weeks to the day he died. he was out on bail. he wasn't free. after all that shit he talked on those records about the c.o.'s and inmates at rikers and the diss records. he knew he couldn't go back to jail.

In that case he didn't even have to play dead, just leave the US.

Look at Roman Polanski, guy's been wanted for like what one or two decades? He simply lives in countries that have no extradition with the US & lives a perfectly normal life & even keeps making films with no difficulty whatsoever. He just won't ever attend the Oscars ceremony is all.

Pac could have dsone the exact same thing & keep making records & movies too. (Some say that may very well be exactly what he did, making "posthumous" albums?)

Cavvy

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 06:08:39 PM »
and he now resides on the moon, well the moon they put together for the staged landing
heard he was involved in Jack Rubys killing

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2012, 06:13:03 PM »

Look at Roman Polanski, guy's been wanted for like what one or two decades? He simply lives in countries that have no extradition with the US & lives a perfectly normal life & even keeps making films with no difficulty whatsoever. He just won't ever attend the Oscars ceremony is all.

Pac could have dsone the exact same thing & keep making records & movies too. (Some say that may very well be exactly what he did, making "posthumous" albums?)
post the bomb 1st.com youtube vids wit dogman and reggie wright from death row records talking about pac.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

The_Offence

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2012, 06:27:14 PM »
great. now these fucking nerds on here can make this an 8 page thread about 2pac being alive.

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2012, 06:37:11 PM »

post the bomb 1st.com youtube vids wit dogman and reggie wright from death row records talking about pac.

Post your link if you wanna Blue.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2012, 11:16:04 PM »
Sweet Jesus. I thought we were done with this. There is nothing that I would love more than for Tupac to be alive somewhere but between this and the hologram thing, the shit storm of ridicilousness is about to get EPIC! It's sad that we have absolutetly nothing that is "new" on the West that can create this level of conversation.

ROBBS

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2012, 12:01:19 AM »
ANYBODY GOT THE FULL INTERVIEW??
SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL!!

k-dogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2012, 06:56:52 AM »
Damn Jimmy H..Did u have to bring Jesus into this? LOL. Just fuckin witcha. Actually I understand your frustration. Suge's lying ass of all people. Why this fool still hatin on Dre? The reason he gave has to be bullshit. I'd love to see him approach Dre and for Dre to knock this hatin ass fool out.

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2012, 01:40:21 PM »
I think that 2Pac hologram has Suge spooked  :D

TidyKris

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2012, 07:03:26 AM »
If Pac was alive then "Loyal To The Game" & "Pac's Life" would never have happend!!

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2012, 10:37:20 AM »
I think that 2Pac hologram has Suge spooked  :D