Author Topic: Fuck The Royals. 4-20.. today I withdraw my support after 25 years.  (Read 661 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Been a fan of the Royals since I was old enough to know what baseball was.   My older brother was even named after George Brett.  Saw Bo Jackson play when I was around 6 or 7 years old.

I held on through all the tough times.  But now I say fuck the Royals.  The Royals are the most pathetic franchise in proffesional sports.  They will never get better.   All their so-called promising young talent was nothing more than bullshit hype you can say about any young player drafted in an early round.  Truth is most of those guys don't make it, and in the case of the Royals, it's never gonna happen.

All we really have to show for the last ten years of rebuilding is maybe Billy Butler.  And he's not any worldbeater.  Just a plus-.300 hitter with a little bit of power who can't play defense.  That's fucking it.  ohh.. and maybe Danny Duffy will be slightly better than average.

-Eric Hosmer is a bust
-Mike Moustakas is a bust
-Alex Gordon still fucking sucks
-Mike Montgomery can't even get past triple AAA
-Lamb is injured with Tommy John
-Perez is injured

Fuck this bullshit team.  We are nothing more than a bunch of Yuinesky Betencourts and Chris Getz's.   Those Mitch Mier/Willie Bloomquist/Mark Teahan utility type players will always be in demand over in Kansas City.   Fuck this team.  Fuck this franchise.  Fuck this bullshit ass city.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Javii

• 'G'
Re: Fuck The Royals. 4-20.. today I withdraw my support after 25 years.
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 02:56:56 PM »
Weren't you just bragging about how your team went on a 10 year rebuilding model, and it's barely starting to work.  But you give up on them within weeks of the season? 

Remedy360

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 03:36:26 PM »
LMAO. Someone changed there tone in the last few weeks. Despite the humor in this I really do sympathize with you for the fact that you have to watch Yuniesky Betancourt play.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 03:55:45 PM »
LMAO. Someone changed there tone in the last few weeks. Despite the humor in this I really do sympathize with you for the fact that you have to watch Yuniesky Betancourt play.

Then you do truly feel my pain.  The GM Dayton Moore and the Manager here Ned Yost just can't get enough of Yuniesky Betencourt.  They freeking love that guy here.  Dayton Moore has had his eyes on this guy since he was a low level minor leagues.   They aquired him a couple years ago to be an every day starter after he had failed elsewhere and the guy was horrible.  Then after proving nothing in his time with the Brewers they went and aquired him again.  Fans were outraged so the GM and Manager both came out and said "Don't worry, he's just a utility guy, he won't be an every day starter."   Bullshit, anybody who is with the Royals as a utility player ends up being an every day starter.  Willie fuckin Bloomquist started nearly every damn game back when he was here.  Same with Mark Teahen and for the most part Mitch Mier.  And so far Betencourt has started nearly every game this season.   

And I hope you accept my apology for talking shit on the Mariners.  They may not be the best franchise but they are still light years ahead of the Royals.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2012, 03:57:00 PM »
Weren't you just bragging about how your team went on a 10 year rebuilding model, and it's barely starting to work.  But you give up on them within weeks of the season? 

THat was just spring training hype.  Forget everything I said.   I will never be fooled again.  Unless Wall-Mart owner Dan Glass sells the team I am never supporting them again.  I will cheer against them in fact.

Remedy360

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2012, 06:26:21 PM »

Then you do truly feel my pain.  The GM Dayton Moore and the Manager here Ned Yost just can't get enough of Yuniesky Betencourt.  They freeking love that guy here.  Dayton Moore has had his eyes on this guy since he was a low level minor leagues.   They aquired him a couple years ago to be an every day starter after he had failed elsewhere and the guy was horrible.  Then after proving nothing in his time with the Brewers they went and aquired him again.  Fans were outraged so the GM and Manager both came out and said "Don't worry, he's just a utility guy, he won't be an every day starter."   Bullshit, anybody who is with the Royals as a utility player ends up being an every day starter.  Willie fuckin Bloomquist started nearly every damn game back when he was here.  Same with Mark Teahen and for the most part Mitch Mier.  And so far Betencourt has started nearly every game this season.   

And I hope you accept my apology for talking shit on the Mariners.  They may not be the best franchise but they are still light years ahead of the Royals.

Lol you don't need to apologize, we all hype our teams up and want them to be better. I've sat through a lot of shitty seasons with the Mariners, minus the Griffey/A-Rod/Johnson era and a few good years with Ichiro and company they've been crap. We've had awful management that destroyed the team and even though we have a good GM now it's still going to take time cause of the pile of crap he inherited. I don't know anything about the Royals management, but all shitty teams have there day at some point. Look at how bad the Rays sucked from  when they started up until a few years ago, they still have shit attendance and a low payroll but have been a top Eastern division team for the last several years.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2012, 09:12:51 PM »
the royals are needed to give the YAnkees an extra couple wins each year

MistaNova

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2012, 10:06:05 PM »
Supporting a losing team for 25 years? Thank goodness I've been a Yankees fan since I could read :).

-Eric Hosmer is a bust

Now the team might be bad, but Hosmer has potential IMO. Dude was one of the rookies last year who made immediate impacts on their teams (like Ackley, Trumbo, Hellickson, Freeman, Sale, Montero etc...), I'm sure other teams would at least be interested in having him.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2012, 03:32:01 AM »
Supporting a losing team for 25 years? Thank goodness I've been a Yankees fan since I could read :).

-Eric Hosmer is a bust

Now the team might be bad, but Hosmer has potential IMO. Dude was one of the rookies last year who made immediate impacts on their teams (like Ackley, Trumbo, Hellickson, Freeman, Sale, Montero etc...), I'm sure other teams would at least be interested in having him.

Dude will be like a .275 hitter, maybe 17 homeruns a year and around 85 RBI's.  TOPS!!!  I don't expect much more from him.  So far this year he is hitting .200.  You may say I'm over-reacting but what about the fans around here that over-reacted and said he was a sure-fire MVP candidate for the next 10-15 years.  I mean seriously people were hyping him up like that around here. 

Lunatic

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2012, 10:25:26 AM »
Really hope the Jays sweep the series lol
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2012, 11:11:52 AM »
infinite  whats ur new team going to be?

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2012, 11:16:08 AM »
Hosmer still is a potential star.  LMAO @ writing him off after 2 weeks.  Right now Albert Pujols looks like a fucking bum.  Mark Texeria is a notourious slow starter.  Calm down maybe all the kids don't pan out but give it more than 2 weeks.  And don't give me the 10 years plan bull shit.  Its only been maybe he past 3 seasons you guys have started doing things the right way in the minors and drafting department.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2012, 04:01:17 PM »
Yuniesky Betencourt is now batting leadoff for the Kansas City Royals.   Tom, do I still nneed to wait two weeks?

Remedy360

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2012, 12:14:07 AM »
Yuniesky Betencourt is now batting leadoff for the Kansas City Royals.   Tom, do I still nneed to wait two weeks?

LOL, ouch. Dude with a career OBP below .300 as your lead off is no good. Looks like he's off to a nice start at least.

MistaNova

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2012, 08:08:06 AM »

Cubs fans have been waiting for over 100 years no?