Author Topic: Bynum=triple double+gets NBA record 10 blocks in playoff game.  (Read 991 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Bynum=triple double+gets NBA record 10 blocks in playoff game.
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2012, 09:32:30 PM »
Bynum is beastin' and Howard is out for the season. How the tables have turned. :D

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2012, 09:41:20 PM »
Bynum should be first team NBA instead of Dwight this year

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 02:46:17 AM »
Howard quit on his team. I'm convinced he could play if he wanted to. Everything people trash talk about what LeBron did to the Cavs, Howard ACTUALLY did to the Magic and noone really cares.

Congrats to Bynum, the Lakers need him to be that good.. Denver is a team with 0 All-Stars, once it gets to 2-3 All-Stars Bynum has to bring his A-Game, can't expect Kobe to shoot a high percentage at this point.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2012, 04:35:41 PM »
Howard quit on his team. I'm convinced he could play if he wanted to. Everything people trash talk about what LeBron did to the Cavs, Howard ACTUALLY did to the Magic and noone really cares.

Congrats to Bynum, the Lakers need him to be that good.. Denver is a team with 0 All-Stars, once it gets to 2-3 All-Stars Bynum has to bring his A-Game, can't expect Kobe to shoot a high percentage at this point.

dwight is definitely tryna rival LeBron for biggest bitch in the league.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2012, 05:32:07 PM »
The only thing stopping me from taking Bynum over Howard right now is Bynum's ability to be the first option on a team and his maturity.  If he can stop being a baby then the sky is the limit.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2012, 06:09:00 PM »
The only thing stopping me from taking Bynum over Howard right now is Bynum's ability to be the first option on a team and his maturity.  If he can stop being a baby then the sky is the limit.

lol...bynum is much more capable of bein a first option than dwight. u can actually throw him the ball in the paint and expect him to score...if he gets fouled, 70% free throw shooter. and lol@calling bynum a baby in defense of dwight. bynum has that mean streak that dwight doesn't. that is part of why he's better.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2012, 07:27:16 PM »
Here is the thing, Bynum wants the ball at the end of the game and Howard really does. Bynum has that drive that he's learned from Kobe. But like LeBron vs. Kobe where LeBron is better in every physical measure compared to Kobe, Howard is better than Bynum in every physical important category.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2012, 07:33:25 PM »

lol...bynum is much more capable of bein a first option than dwight. u can actually throw him the ball in the paint and expect him to score...if he gets fouled, 70% free throw shooter. and lol@calling bynum a baby in defense of dwight. bynum has that mean streak that dwight doesn't. that is part of why he's better.

lolmamaomlaom.

Bynum has been the third or fourth option his entire career and he will never be first until Kobe bows out.  And the baby comment wasn't even meant to be in defense of Dwight you fucking moron.

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2012, 09:21:29 PM »

lolmamaomlaom.

Bynum has been the third or fourth option his entire career and he will never be first until Kobe bows out.  And the baby comment wasn't even meant to be in defense of Dwight you fucking moron.

you sound like a female, son, chill out. Bynum has been the second option all season, and did great as a first option when Kobe was out. also, ur whole post was a comparison of bynum to dwight, and u even said u'd take dwight over bynum because of the "maturity" factor, so it was only natural to assume u were still comparing the two in your closin sentence, young child.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2012, 09:48:31 PM »
lol, he "played so much worse when Kobe was out", now he played great.

This guy changes his point pending on which player he's fighting for. I don't know how anyone takes that seriously.

However, Bynum is better than Dwight offensively, Dwight is a far better rebounder & defensive player. Plus you have to just factor in his pure athleticism.

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2012, 10:49:20 PM »
lol, he "played so much worse when Kobe was out", now he played great.

This guy changes his point pending on which player he's fighting for. I don't know how anyone takes that seriously.

However, Bynum is better than Dwight offensively, Dwight is a far better rebounder & defensive player. Plus you have to just factor in his pure athleticism.

lmao@dwight bein a "far better rebounder"....what is dwight's career highest rebounding total again? bynum is making huge strides on the defensive end- he will soon pass dwight in that facet of the game, as well. all dwight will have on him then is athleticism, which deandre jordan also has on bynum.

anyways, i said bynum's fg% dipped when kobe went out, as it did...but he was still showing a lot when he was out there. i think bynum musta pulled out more offensive moves in 1 of those games than dwight has all season.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2012, 08:28:27 AM »
Bynum is averaging 7.8 a game in his career, Dwight is an even 13. It's also increased every single year.

& yeah, you can say "well, one day he'll be a better defender", just like I can say, "well, one day LeBron will have eight rings". Doesn't mean I can say right now he has more rings than MJ lol.

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2012, 12:10:55 PM »
Bynum is averaging 7.8 a game in his career, Dwight is an even 13. It's also increased every single year.

& yeah, you can say "well, one day he'll be a better defender", just like I can say, "well, one day LeBron will have eight rings". Doesn't mean I can say right now he has more rings than MJ lol.

doesn't matter, bynum has rebounded the ball way better than dwight this year...this is the first season he's playing over 30 minutes per game. lets not forget, he's also playin alongside pau, who is a career 10 RPG big...without pau eating up a lot of those rebounds, bynum would have INSANE numbers on the boards. dwight has literally NO other big eating up boards...the second best rebounder on that team is ryan anderson lmao. bynum would probably be at 20 RPG on that orlando team.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 12:12:28 PM by NIKCC »

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2012, 11:59:19 PM »
Dwight quit on his team.

Bynum is a very talented young player, who needs to grow the fuck up and not talk back to his coach thru the media like a biatch.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup