Author Topic: What's my main man Ross thinkin lately?  (Read 481 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

What's my main man Ross thinkin lately?
« on: May 06, 2012, 08:05:21 PM »
Signing Omarion, throwing T Pain on the "Bag of Money" track...?  #whoa

If I was Ross I'd throw some more pressure on Nipsey Hussle to make another attempt to take that top spot in the West (even tho he practically already has it).  IMO when it comes to artist comparison Nipsey is definitely way more relevant than "Maybach O" so why dude even considered signing him over Nipsey is beyond me.  I figure he's going for the RnB crowd but Ross didn't hardly need Omarion. 

Then the "Bag of Money (Remix)" with T Pain #really #wtf #smh     
*side note: what happened to tha days when the "Remix" had a different beat.  Shot out to French Montana for that "Shot Caller (Remix)", that shit is HIV

Hack Wilson - real

Re: What's my main man Ross thinkin lately?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2012, 08:14:25 PM »
nobody cares

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2012, 08:18:20 PM »
I do

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2012, 08:28:23 PM »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2012, 08:38:47 PM »
#wack

U can tell you've been on the computer way too long.  I ain't mad at u tho big bruh, do ur thing.  I kno u out here gettin real money while niggaz like me iz ANXIOUS to take your spot and a hellavalot more

"I feel ya bruh, niggaz gotta sell.  Built to survive, fuck everything else.
Go on get cha bread, I would get it to.  Do your own shit, make the breaking news

200 racks for the Lam, anything that u want u should have"...
  - Juicy J "White Girl"

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2012, 08:41:28 PM »
lmao what the fuck kind of jibberish is that

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2012, 08:42:17 PM »
real talk

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2012, 09:09:23 PM »
REAL REMIXES ARE A THING OF THE PAST BECAUSE RADIO STATIONS USE COMPUTERS TO TRACK NATION WIDE SPINS THESE DAYS AND THIS SYSTEM RECOGNIZES SONGS BY TEMPO BEATS PER MINUITE AND SONG LENGTH ETC SO IF AN ARTIST COMES OUT WITH A REMIX WITH THE EXACT SAME BEAT IT COUNTS AS SPINS TOWARD THE ORIGINAL VERSION MAKING THE SHELF LIFE OF A SONG SEEM LONGER.

HERE GOES A REAL SCENARIO JAY Z A FEW YEARS BACK DID A DISS FREESTYLE TOWARD JIM JONES OVER THE WE FLY HIGH BEAT A FEW YEARS BACK...YALL MIGHT REMEMBER THAT, WELL ANYWAYS ALL THOSE SPINS OF JAYS FREESTYLE ACTUALLY MADE JIM MONEY...IT COUNTED AS A SPIN OF HIS RECORD NOT AS A JAY Z SONG OR A SPERATE TRACK OR REMIX.

IF AN ARTIST DOES A REMIX WITH AN ALL NEW BEAT LIKE WE ALL CAME TO KNOW AS THE STANDARD in the 90S IT WOULD ACTUALLY BE A DISSERVICE TO A NEW ARTIST AS IT WOULD DRAW ATTENTION AWAY FROM HIS ALBUMS BUZZ.

SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2012, 09:16:16 PM »
Oh yeah, I already know.  I remember Just Blaze a few years ago talking about that shit (I'm pretty sure it was him anyway).  Sad tho...  smh

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2012, 09:21:14 PM »
Troll.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2012, 09:22:49 PM »
#TEAMFADED

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2012, 09:36:05 PM »
Omarion = money, sales, radio spins, press, etc

Nipsey = another gangsta rapper talking about the same shit as everyone else. record won't sell. and if by some miracle he does sale the West Coast will hate him (ask Game, ask Xzibit)

you don't understand why Omarion was a better deal than Nipsey?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2012, 09:39:30 PM »
Omarion = money, sales, radio spins, press, etc

Nipsey = another gangsta rapper talking about the same shit as everyone else. record won't sell. and if by some miracle he does sale the West Coast will hate him (ask Game, ask Xzibit)

you don't understand why Omarion was a better deal than Nipsey?

Omarion isn't relevant and hasn't been since "Ice Box" and this whole "dubcc hates/doesn't understand "gangsta rap" shit has to stop immediately.   If Omarion can come out with some Solo shit that's hot then I'll take back what I said but if it's a Ross/Maybach record then it's not even worth it
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 09:41:15 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2012, 09:50:23 PM »
And somebody tell me why he signed fuckin Stalley.  

#really

I be forgettin about this nogga so much.  He shoulda replaced Stalley with Big KRIT.  That's the shit I be talkin bout.  I know I can't be the only 1 who thinks Big KRIT should've been on MMG instead of Stalley.  I remember Stalley when he was unsigned.......... no potential

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2012, 02:56:05 AM »
And somebody tell me why he signed fuckin Stalley.  

#really

I be forgettin about this nogga so much.  He shoulda replaced Stalley with Big KRIT.  That's the shit I be talkin bout.  I know I can't be the only 1 who thinks Big KRIT should've been on MMG instead of Stalley.  I remember Stalley when he was unsigned.......... no potential

Krits doing fine on his own, he doesn't need MMG, he makes real southern soulful music, he wouldn't fit on a "Self Made" type cut.