Author Topic: Lakers win game four.  (Read 976 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Lakers win game four.
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2012, 01:00:17 AM »
What a gutless act by Kobe. Just runs from the moment.

By the way, people who understand basketball would understand on that Miami play, it's designed for two players to stand in the corner (James & Battier), Wade gets the switch on the pick & roll. So he has Amar'e to take to the rim. If somebody comes off Battier or James to help, Wade kicks them the ball for the three. If not, Wade pulls up for a ten footer. Wade fucked it up when he lost the handle. I agree the play should have been run for James but it wasn't.

Shocking how the only non-Laker fan understands it. What a coincidence. ::)

i much rather have wade take the 3 over lebron, hell bosh over both. not saying bosh makes more clutch shots in crunch time moments, but bosh is just a more natural shooter.

but lmfao on the original topic

Lmao, try looking at their career stats for 3s and not feel like an idiot afterwards. LeBron made 2 3s during crunch time also.

stats doesnt show what kind of shots he made, wades made many game changing shots/clutch/game winning shots throughout his career. ive seen lebron missed more.

i didnt see the game, i dont have the luxury too anymore since i work, i didnt see who was controlling the tempo or dominating, or was on fire.

just judging from their past, im just saying who id rather take the last shot.

yea, if lebron was on fire he should of taken it and  he should of been the one handling the ball rather than waiting for an open 3,

and  bosh is a shooter, wade and bron were more in the paint type face up type of dudes. thats why i just rather have bosh (or wade, because he's made those more than a couple times) take a game winner if it was a perimeter shot (not necessarily a 3)

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2012, 08:17:54 AM »
^You've seen LeBron "miss more" because that's all they show on TV lol. Just like they don't show Kobe's misses. Kobe could miss four "clutch" shots four games in a row & nobody would really say anything.

I swear, before '08 & the media push LeBron across as a choke, you woulda thought he was MJ. I mean it only makes sense if you really think about it. Bron had 50 & 60 win seasons. You going to tell me he blew everybody out every single game? Obviously at least half those games someone had to close those games out. He did.

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2012, 10:24:18 AM »
cham, seriously, WTF is wrong wit u, boy? if ur seriously gunna sit here and compare lebron's characteristics in 4th quarters to kobe's, then u really need some major help. seriously, this may be even worse than when u said "it's physically impossible for bynum to be a better rebounder than dwight"...and while 7even is a major lebron jockrider and is trying his hardest to back lebron without sounding like a fool, i know that deep down inside he understands the huge difference between how lebron approaches crunch time to how kobe does...you, on the other hand, don't. u actually love lebron so much that ur blind to his flaws. u gotta be the dumbest muthafucka to ever post in this section, seriously.

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2012, 10:26:35 AM »

Shocking how the only non-Laker fan understands it. What a coincidence. ::)

so shocking...only thing more shocking is that he's ALSO A LEBRON FAN, you dumb bitch.

I wouldn't call 7even a "LeBron fan" by any stretch of the imagination. I mean, it's possible he is one. But nothing he's posted would make you think "Oh, that nigga must have a poster of Bron".

He's just not a blind, ignorant, biased fan like you. I swear, if LeBron gave up the ball on back to back possessions, whether the guy who took the shot hit or missed, you'd make a thread like this. Obviously I don't think what Kobe did was stupid. It's just basic basketball IQ. You see an above average shooter, wide open in a corner, you give that man the ball. Even a decent shooter...actually...just about anyone you see wide open, you should probably give that nigga the rock. Especially if you got his man on you too.

actually, he is a self-proclaimed lebron fan, dumbfuck. he's been backing lebron since the day he entered the league and has went on record many times to consider himself a fan. quit bein such a dumb bitch.

as for me makin a thread about lebron, i have never dissed him UNLESS his actions led to a loss. the fact that the lakers won just adds to the retardedness of this thread lmao. u should've at least waited for the Lakers to lose to post somethin like this, gayboy.

dexter

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2012, 04:00:36 PM »
lakers

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2012, 05:34:31 PM »
Well this thread served it's purpose. Just further expose NIK as the biggest Kobe dick rider on the planet & show his opinion is virtually worthless. Nigga doesn't even have a sense of humor on the topic.

However, there is always some truth said in jest.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Lakers lose game five.
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2012, 12:57:07 AM »
Kobe just choked game 5 away  :D He was hot as hell, yet missed his last possession shot. What a choke-job, skills diminished under pressure.  :laugh:

On the real though, it's weird that the Lakers lose a game against the Nuggets when Kobe plays that well. Bynum does not have consistency yet it seems. And Gasol just isn't an All-NBA type of player anymore, appearently.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2012, 01:17:00 AM »
tank job for artest to come back vs okc 8)