Author Topic: Lakers win game four.  (Read 975 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Lakers win game four.
« on: May 06, 2012, 09:11:54 PM »
By a despicable play by Kobe Bryant. A pure heartless, characterless, pussy ass, unaggressive play. A play where Kobe was double teamed on the elbow & instead of showing heart & determination, he ran from the moment & bailed out to Steve Blake in the corner who nailed a three. Kobe will never win another ring game in this league if he continues to find wide open three point shooters in the corner. I've never seen such a disgrace in the closing moments of a sporting event.

Now do y'all niggas understand how fucking stupid you sound sometimes? lmao

Sccit

Re: Lakers win game four.
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2012, 09:30:34 PM »
good lord, u are so fucking dumb and clueless, it's unbelievable

Remedy360

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 12:37:59 AM »
I'm white actually.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2012, 09:40:11 AM »
nigga had no killer instinct. he's lucky the white guy bailed him out.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2012, 10:46:50 AM »
If you want to troll at least don't do it on the day Lebron was standing in the opposite corner watching Wade trying to win the game  :D

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2012, 11:07:18 AM »
If you want to troll at least don't do it on the day Lebron was standing in the opposite corner watching Wade trying to win the game  :D

He's got a point tho. If LeBron did the exact same thing and Chalmers misses the shot, he gets called out for it. 100%. Hell, even if the nigga makes the shot people would call him out... like when Damon Jones did hit the 3 back in the day.

As for the Heat-Knicks game, that was probably the coach's fault. LeBron had a bunch of real nigga plays in the 4th while Wade was horrible. Why he would get the Isolation play is beyond me.
No, it's not a sin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2012, 12:13:51 PM »
What a gutless act by Kobe. Just runs from the moment.

By the way, people who understand basketball would understand on that Miami play, it's designed for two players to stand in the corner (James & Battier), Wade gets the switch on the pick & roll. So he has Amar'e to take to the rim. If somebody comes off Battier or James to help, Wade kicks them the ball for the three. If not, Wade pulls up for a ten footer. Wade fucked it up when he lost the handle. I agree the play should have been run for James but it wasn't.

Shocking how the only non-Laker fan understands it. What a coincidence. ::)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2012, 02:53:51 PM »
fuck the haters !!!!!!!!!! the lakers still holdin' it down. they need to bring my boy lamar odom back to the team. that boy wanna go back home.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

PLANT

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2012, 03:40:57 PM »
its true, kobe has no heart and its obvious he doesnt want the ball in the big moments, when it counts.  You could see how happy he was to have Blake bail him out like that.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2012, 04:11:42 PM »
its true, kobe has no heart and its obvious he doesnt want the ball in the big moments, when it counts.  You could see how happy he was to have Blake bail him out like that.

I think he kissed him on the cheek during that hug. "Thank you based Blake for coming to the rescue."

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2012, 04:20:45 PM »

By the way, people who understand basketball would understand on that Miami play, it's designed for two players to stand in the corner (James & Battier), Wade gets the switch on the pick & roll. So he has Amar'e to take to the rim. If somebody comes off Battier or James to help, Wade kicks them the ball for the three. If not, Wade pulls up for a ten footer. Wade fucked it up when he lost the handle. I agree the play should have been run for James but it wasn't.

i much rather have wade take the 3 over lebron, hell bosh over both. not saying bosh makes more clutch shots in crunch time moments, but bosh is just a more natural shooter.

but lmfao on the original topic

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2012, 08:53:48 PM »

so shocking...only thing more shocking is that he's ALSO A LEBRON FAN, you dumb bitch.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2012, 11:04:54 PM »

so shocking...only thing more shocking is that he's ALSO A LEBRON FAN, you dumb bitch.

I wouldn't call 7even a "LeBron fan" by any stretch of the imagination. I mean, it's possible he is one. But nothing he's posted would make you think "Oh, that nigga must have a poster of Bron".

He's just not a blind, ignorant, biased fan like you. I swear, if LeBron gave up the ball on back to back possessions, whether the guy who took the shot hit or missed, you'd make a thread like this. Obviously I don't think what Kobe did was stupid. It's just basic basketball IQ. You see an above average shooter, wide open in a corner, you give that man the ball. Even a decent shooter...actually...just about anyone you see wide open, you should probably give that nigga the rock. Especially if you got his man on you too.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2012, 11:45:42 PM »

I was "trolling" (just like you)  when I made the James comment ... Spoelstra should have called the play for Lebron , just like Lebron instead of Battier should have guarded Melo down the stretch ... seems like he was almost trying to lose the game

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2012, 12:14:49 AM »

i much rather have wade take the 3 over lebron, hell bosh over both. not saying bosh makes more clutch shots in crunch time moments, but bosh is just a more natural shooter.

but lmfao on the original topic

Lmao, try looking at their career stats for 3s and not feel like an idiot afterwards. LeBron made 2 3s during crunch time also.
No, it's not a sin