Author Topic: LOL, Kobe is such a choke.  (Read 2271 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
LOL, Kobe is such a choke.
« on: May 09, 2012, 01:45:15 PM »
Son missed a three at the end & then let Ramon Sessions shoot the last shot of the game. If he had any heart at all he would be the one shooting that shot. What a gutless bitch. No wonder NIK likes him.

& don't tell me he had a good game because he didn't. It doesn't matter what you do for forty-seven minutes and thirty-five seconds, it all comes down to the last twenty-five seconds of the game. Bottom line, your judged based on what you do based on one sole possession of the game. So don't come at me with stats & points & nonsense.

BTW, great job getting Bynum involved, Kobe. He shoots 20% better when you're on the floor because you allow him to take eight shots a night. 32 shots...jokes.

Sccit

Re: LOL, Kobe is such a choke.
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 02:02:39 PM »
at least kobe took the shot...lebron woulda been so jittery and nervous, he wouldn't even know what to do. probably just give it up to wade and move out the way. when ur down 15 and u make 4 consecutive threes to bring it to within 3, thats amazin. but that last 1 woulda been the greatest shit ever if it went in....u make some, u miss some. as long as u have the balls to step up to the plate and take em, u did ur job. great game by kobe. woulda been even better if pau and bynum showed up too.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 02:06:36 PM »
Ohhhhh, NIK. No excuses. Whether you take the shot & shoot a brick, air ball it or don't take the shot all together, it still doesn't go in. Kobe's looked like a pussy recently.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2012, 03:47:32 PM »
In Kobe's career in the playoffs, in the last twenty-four seconds of a game, he's 7-27. Little MJ right there.

Since 2009, he's 0-7. Somebody build a statue.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2012, 01:52:50 AM »
Back in the day he could go to the rim or create his own 16 footer off the dribble. Nowadays he has to go for long 3s with a hand in his face. Poor nigga, must be hard for him.
I wonder if Kobe will ever be able to accept it when he is becoming a role player. If he ever is able to just shoot unguarded spot up 3s from the corner and shit. Or if he will continue to play like the 1st option of the team for the rest of his career... until he shoots like 34% for 19 points per game or something like that. Or he is just that type of nigga who hangs it up when he feels that he ain't a real nigga anymore. In that case he has to retire when his current contract is expired.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2012, 03:31:21 AM »
Back in the day he could go to the rim or create his own 16 footer off the dribble. Nowadays he has to go for long 3s with a hand in his face. Poor nigga, must be hard for him.
I wonder if Kobe will ever be able to accept it when he is becoming a role player. If he ever is able to just shoot unguarded spot up 3s from the corner and shit. Or if he will continue to play like the 1st option of the team for the rest of his career... until he shoots like 34% for 19 points per game or something like that. Or he is just that type of nigga who hangs it up when he feels that he ain't a real nigga anymore. In that case he has to retire when his current contract is expired.

lol...kobe is more in shape than dirk. wouldn't be talkin if i were u, brobro.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2012, 07:11:03 AM »
^Why you tryna flip it on itself? Nobody is talking about Dirk. Dirk could of died last night, it doesn't make the SLIGHTEST difference about Kobe. Just face facts, Kobe isn't clutch. You can tell he just doesn't want the ball & when he does you can see the nerves shaking him like he's Michael J. Fox. Sad shit.

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2012, 11:58:49 AM »
^Why you tryna flip it on itself? Nobody is talking about Dirk. Dirk could of died last night, it doesn't make the SLIGHTEST difference about Kobe. Just face facts, Kobe isn't clutch. You can tell he just doesn't want the ball & when he does you can see the nerves shaking him like he's Michael J. Fox. Sad shit.

now, back to reality...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2012, 07:45:44 PM »
I can't blame you. I'd be tight too if my favorite player was a choke.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2012, 07:58:11 PM »
11-0 denver lmao

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2012, 02:58:45 AM »
This is some good shit. I really didn't expect this. GAME SEVEN!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2012, 03:03:29 AM »
kobe stays the only 1 performin...shits been pretty sad these last couple games. glad kobe called the team out, though. he was quiet last year and every1 kept suckin. hopefully, this can be a wake up call. especially for punkass gasol.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2012, 03:28:53 PM »
lol @ Kobe tryna have his MJ flu moment. This game was a testament to that comparison. He's too much of a choke for that.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2012, 08:05:47 AM »
Kobe Bryant should have stayed in his hotel room.

Conserved energy. Continued to drink a lot of fluids. Rest up.

Instead, he played in Game 6 after missing the morning shoot-around because of intestinal flu symptoms. His teammates certainly didn't make him feel better.

The Lakers didn't just lose to the Denver Nuggets. They were humiliated, disgraced and whatever other synonyms the thesaurus spat out in a 113-96 loss Thursday at Pepsi Center.

"Kobe being dehydrated and sick as a dog, coming out and trying to will us to a win, it's disappointing watching him give that type of effort … and we don't get it from everybody," Lakers Coach Mike Brown said. "Our second- and third-best players are Drew and Pau, and the reality of it is both those guys have to play better in order for us to win."

:D
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2012, 08:52:36 AM »
5 rings >>>>> 0 rings

Let me know when that ugly ass woman in your sig gets 1.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will