Author Topic: It's sad but I don't think Suge is going to be alive much longer  (Read 1251 times)

Sccit

Re: It's sad but I don't think Suge is going to be alive much longer
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2012, 12:08:55 PM »
i was kickin it wit suge a few months back at the sky bar. he was hittin on one of the females we were with and we were all choppin it up for a minute. he seems like a gentle dude, but u can tell he's kinda lost...seems like he overcompensates for insecurities by holdin onto the "big bully" persona. not sayin it's for sure, but he actually doesn't seem like a bad dude at all when he's right there in front of you. i dunno, though, he just seemed kinda lonely, but comes off as he really doesn't give a fuck, just hittin on bitches left n right..on a side note, superhead was there too. good night 8)

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2012, 12:19:03 PM »
Yeah I've ran into Suge a few times at random spots on Sunset, he just seems like a chill dude that wants to have a good time.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2012, 08:10:44 PM »
i was kickin it wit suge a few months back at the sky bar. he was hittin on one of the females we were with and we were all choppin it up for a minute. he seems like a gentle dude, but u can tell he's kinda lost...seems like he overcompensates for insecurities by holdin onto the "big bully" persona. not sayin it's for sure, but he actually doesn't seem like a bad dude at all when he's right there in front of you. i dunno, though, he just seemed kinda lonely, but comes off as he really doesn't give a fuck, just hittin on bitches left n right..on a side note, superhead was there too. good night 8)

welcome to fantasy island
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2012, 08:18:35 PM »

if you really met suge you'd be posting about it here first thing after

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2012, 08:23:12 PM »

welcome to fantasy island

lol some euros crack me up.. They think it's out of the ordinary to run into celebrities. Same thing with middle-american hicks. Smacksogg, where u from?

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2012, 08:28:30 PM »

VVV

LOL i just seen Suge at the Sky Bar

LOL...guess we can add Maine to the list of places where seein people of importance only happens in fantasies

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2012, 08:34:56 PM »

VVV

LOL...guess we can add Maine to the list of places where seein people of importance only happens in fantasies

well i stand corrected on the Suge thing

but where you are wrong is I live a few blocks from Steven King and see him at Angelo's Pizza on Hammond St. a couple times a year.  he picks up from there so much he's got a tab.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2012, 12:19:12 AM »

VVV

well i stand corrected on the Suge thing

but where you are wrong is I live a few blocks from Steven King and see him at Angelo's Pizza on Hammond St. a couple times a year.  he picks up from there so much he's got a tab.
sure billy go back to hittin on your cousin

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2012, 09:04:30 AM »
hey K Macc i think I hear a polar bear eating your baby

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2012, 10:33:58 AM »
lmfao

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2012, 10:35:20 AM »
i was kickin it wit suge a few months back at the sky bar.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2012, 10:35:50 AM »
" i was kickin it with suge" aka i saw suge from across the bar and didnt want to make eye contact

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2012, 10:46:09 AM »
" i was kickin it with suge" aka i saw suge from across the bar and didnt want to make eye contact

ding ding ding, we have a winner

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2012, 10:48:03 AM »
i was kickin it wit suge a few months back at the sky bar. he seems like a gentle dude, but u can tell he's kinda lost...seems like he overcompensates for insecurities by holdin onto the "big bully" persona. he actually doesn't seem like a bad dude at all when he's right there in front of you. i dunno, though, he just seemed kinda lonely, but comes off as he really doesn't give a fuck 8)

So basically......you can relate to him because he;s just like you?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2012, 10:53:41 AM »
i was kickin it wit suge a few months back at the sky bar. he seems like a gentle dude, but u can tell he's kinda lost...seems like he overcompensates for insecurities by holdin onto the "big bully" persona. he actually doesn't seem like a bad dude at all when he's right there in front of you. i dunno, though, he just seemed kinda lonely, but comes off as he really doesn't give a fuck 8)

So basically......you can relate to him because he;s just like you?

nice avatar lmao