Author Topic: It's sad but I don't think Suge is going to be alive much longer  (Read 1236 times)

Sccit

Re: It's sad but I don't think Suge is going to be alive much longer
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2012, 04:38:06 PM »
Out of sympathy, I've given you every picture you've tried to use against me. The fact that you store that shit in your hard drive and resize it to fit in your avatar is proof I'm winning. Even more proof is showing up to my job with a homie to try to fuck me up and the only thing that ended up happening to me were the tears I got from laughing so hard at you.

I don't even have to make fun of you. You're a walking punchline. You're the real life Malibu's Most Wanted. Nothing I can say about you is funnier than your life.

lol someone's gettin mad

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2012, 06:20:34 PM »
noone looks more homo than your brother an dyou know it

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2012, 09:46:58 PM »
noone looks more homo than your brother an dyou know it

Sikotic™

« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2012, 02:40:06 AM »
Out of sympathy, I've given you every picture you've tried to use against me. The fact that you store that shit in your hard drive and resize it to fit in your avatar is proof I'm winning. Even more proof is showing up to my job with a homie to try to fuck me up and the only thing that ended up happening to me were the tears I got from laughing so hard at you.

I don't even have to make fun of you. You're a walking punchline. You're the real life Malibu's Most Wanted. Nothing I can say about you is funnier than your life.

lol someone's gettin mad
Nice diversion. You can't deny anything I said though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Westcoastfanatic

« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2012, 11:21:58 AM »
Lol, is this really Suge's son?

IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2012, 11:39:18 AM »

lol someone's gettin mad

Actually, u lying.. I found those gay pics wit u and the dog myself. The gay Michael, yea, u supplied. But it doesn't make it any less fruity, my friend.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #51 on: May 13, 2012, 11:50:20 AM »
Lol, is this really Suge's son?

yup that's him. LOL i find it funny he bashes dre(although hillarious) and has one of those as a son.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sikotic™

« Reply #52 on: May 13, 2012, 02:10:42 PM »

lol someone's gettin mad

Actually, u lying.. I found those gay pics wit u and the dog myself. The gay Michael, yea, u supplied. But it doesn't make it any less fruity, my friend.
Wrong again. Put those pictures on Da Sauce.

Someone's been lurkin lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE