Author Topic: Who has beef with Drunken Master AKA MiNORITY AKA WHOREORITY AKA ANTI-racist,etc  (Read 371 times)

Quakaveli

Id Like to say I was one o f da first ;D Back in the day when this fool Minority made LOTS of racist posts back in da dre2001 forum and me n him had huge beef, haha...good ole days...yall post in here and add ur name to da tally if yall got shit on his punk ass. peace.

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I just think he's a buster...

He think in his mind that what he says is tha truth but dont take time to realize that he's full of shit...

And some of tha shit he gots to say about mexican's is way off... but I aint gonna let it get to me cuz it's online and you know damn well he wouldn't be that loud in person... Tryna say Mexican's get punked... and then he talks about how he got picked on as a kid for being Asian. Tryna call us winers when he's all crying about tha word "Chink" and he gots every right to be mad but still... he gets all upset and talks about how ALL HIS LIFE he's had to put up with people dissin Asians... well that's on you homie, People are gonna treat you tha way you let them treat you... you dont see Mexican's crying about that shit... what's that tell you?

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

DPG4lyfe

mr right here buddy!!! ;D

I luv Coochie

• Lil Geezy
  • Fuck YOu PAY ME!
I don't like the dude. He just madd that chinks have to suffer with having a little dick. His jealous of hispanics because we were equiped wit a bigger package y'all digg. So he is taking it out on us latinos but it don't bother me cuz i know he will never have a big weener.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
you dont see Mexican's crying about that shit... what's that tell you?

actually u do. I wouldnt call it "crying", but rightfully complaining about it....jus like minority iz wit tha asian shit. I dont got beef wit him, i aint even really know him. But i feel where he'z comin frum to n extent wit that asian shit. i think he should jus move out to Kali. lol. I mean, people are gonna be racist...but out here, asianz get they respect for tha most part. I aint neva in mah life, out here...heard of anybody gettin 'picked on' cus they were asian...only if theyre white lol.

anywayz, naw i dont got beef wit him..

min0rity

I just think he's a buster...

He think in his mind that what he says is tha truth but dont take time to realize that he's full of shit...

And some of tha shit he gots to say about mexican's is way off... but I aint gonna let it get to me cuz it's online and you know damn well he wouldn't be that loud in person... Tryna say Mexican's get punked... and then he talks about how he got picked on as a kid for being Asian. Tryna call us winers when he's all crying about tha word "Chink" and he gots every right to be mad but still... he gets all upset and talks about how ALL HIS LIFE he's had to put up with people dissin Asians... well that's on you homie, People are gonna treat you tha way you let them treat you... you dont see Mexican's crying about that shit... what's that tell you?

you say i cry but what the fuck r u doing right now?? man think before you speak and stop jumping on the band wagon....and to be honest i'm not mad when somebody calls me a chink in a message board cuz i know you wouldn't be able to say it in my face...i'm mad at you hypocrites talking about racism is wrong but you only fight racism when you get called  a spic or whatever when youre own race gets dissed...now that some bullshit right there man...and i would never call out any race UNTIL MY RACE GETS DISSED FIRST its only natural..and you talking about mexicans doesn't cry??!?!?!?! LMAO!!!! dude either youre retarded or illerate...when i called ya spics before what happened???? that was LAST WEEK and yall still bitching about it....EXACTLY now shut the fuck up and just drop the fucking subject
« Last Edit: February 08, 2003, 08:26:02 AM by ANTI-racist »

min0rity

I don't like the dude. He just madd that CHINKS have to suffer with having a little dick. His jealous of hispanics because we were equiped wit a bigger package y'all digg. So he is taking it out on us latinos but it don't bother me cuz i know he will never have a big weener.

THIS IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT...THIS POST HAS YET PROVED AGAIN THAT THIS BOARD IS ANTI-ASIAN AND PRO-MEXICAN..IF THIS WAS ME CALLING MEXICANS SPICS OR WETBACKS...THE WHOLE BOARD WOULD JUMP ON ME LIKE BEFORE AND BE ALL UP IN MY NUTSACK....THIS IS FUCKING WRONG..I NEVER CALLED THIS KID ANY RACIAL SLUR BUT YET HE CALLS ME A CHINK OUT OF NOWHERE....SGV, BULLET JOME, SANTIAGO AND WHOEVER THAT WAS TALKING ABOUT RACISM IS WRONG....WHERE YA AT NOW HYPOCRITES??? LIKE I SAID BEFORE THERE IS A HUGE DOUBLE STANDARD THAT NEEDS TO BE BROKEN..THIS IS TRULY DISGUSTING....
« Last Edit: February 08, 2003, 08:23:59 AM by ANTI-racist »

min0rity

Id Like to say I was one o f da first ;D Back in the day when this fool Minority made LOTS of racist posts back in da dre2001 forum and me n him had huge beef, haha...good ole days...yall post in here and add ur name to da tally if yall got shit on his punk ass. peace.

EVERYONE EXCEPT YOU know i was only playing around at the dre2001 board..i told your ass 32483783974 times already but i guess you can't teach a dog new tricks...oh well not my problem its yours :-\

I luv Coochie

• Lil Geezy
  • Fuck YOu PAY ME!
Why are u getting mad? You said that you didn't care if people called u chink on a message board so don't cry. The only reson i said it was because u called me a spic and i didn't have a chance to reply cuz someone closed the thread.  So do me a favor and SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

min0rity

Why are u getting mad? You said that you didn't care if people called u chink on a message board so don't cry. The only reson i said it was because u called me a spic and i didn't have a chance to reply cuz someone closed the thread.  So do me a favor and SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

I NEVER EVER CALLED YOU A SPIC DON'T EVEN TRY TO LIE...AND YEAH I SAID I DIDN'T CARE CUZ I KNOW YOU WOULDN'T SAY IT TO MY FACE BUT STILL YOU DON'T SAY RACIST THINGS LIKE THAT
« Last Edit: February 08, 2003, 09:44:26 AM by ANTI-racist »

I luv Coochie

• Lil Geezy
  • Fuck YOu PAY ME!
u did call me a spic.

Go to the JAY LENO RACIST AGAINST MEXICAN thread.

TheSheriff

C'mon kids, let's all dance. I can feel the looooove in this thread.

Seriously, how productive is this thread? What does it accomplish? It's just give you Repetitive Stress Injury from all that typing.

Sway with me...

Dean Martin

I luv Coochie

• Lil Geezy
  • Fuck YOu PAY ME!
Hush up

TheSheriff

Look, kid, >< or whatever it is, tell me what the point of this thread is but to let all the combined PMT of the board out. I used to have beef with Min0rity, but you think I'm gonna waste my time bringing it up, when I could be doing something else.

You just some newbie; I've been around for time. I was here in 2001. Don't tell me to hush up.

min0rity

u did call me a spic.

Go to the JAY LENO RACIST AGAINST MEXICAN thread.

OH SO YOUR DON CORN??? yeah i called you a spic cuz you called me a chink! dumbass..but that was 2weeks ago BEFORE THE RACISM RULE WAS CREATED AND NOW YOU STILL CALLING ME CHINK COUGH COUGH COUGH
« Last Edit: February 08, 2003, 10:02:59 AM by ANTI-racist »