Author Topic: What's Love? (give this song a listen)  (Read 346 times)

bouli77

Re: What's Love? (give this song a listen)
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2012, 05:52:28 PM »
i'm really feelin the production, the bass line, the piano loop, and the whiney erratic synth. the hook needs improvement, a bit half hearted but it got potential. i like the third verse the most, i agree with what spice 2 said.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2012, 09:20:06 AM »
i'm really feelin the production, the bass line, the piano loop, and the whiney erratic synth. the hook needs improvement, a bit half hearted but it got potential. i like the third verse the most, i agree with what spice 2 said.
thanks for the feedback and honesty, def gonna work on thing. +1

Remedy360

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2012, 10:36:29 AM »
Not feelin the hook at all, your verse is solid though, but still sounds like you could work on the the flow a bit.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2012, 10:59:10 AM »
Not feelin the hook at all, your verse is solid though, but still sounds like you could work on the the flow a bit.
thanks +1.. def gonna work on the flow

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2012, 11:15:23 AM »
sorry, my dude, but not feelin this 1 at all... u have potential, but u need to learn mic control. u gotta work on catchin the beat and rappin with more confidence.

cham...u still sound like u reading off a paper. for someone who says "swag" all the time, u have none behind the mic. lyrics are alright, but u mumble a lot of ur words. the biggest criticism is that u rap in one tone the whole way through. no ups and downs, just straight monotone flows

the last verse is the best..still sounds a bit forced and dude sounds like he strugglin 2 catch the beat, but it's better than the others

hook is pretty awful

overall, i'd say it was a good effort, but every rapper on this tracks has areas they need to work on...first rapper=flow.. second rapper=tone/swagger.. third rapper=flow

xzibit444 and cham...yall know each other in real life?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2012, 02:32:47 PM »
I appreciate it. Considering I know it's outrageously biased to begin with, it's actually pretty much a compliment. So thanks.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2012, 04:40:29 PM »
sorry, my dude, but not feelin this 1 at all... u have potential, but u need to learn mic control. u gotta work on catchin the beat and rappin with more confidence.

cham...u still sound like u reading off a paper. for someone who says "swag" all the time, u have none behind the mic. lyrics are alright, but u mumble a lot of ur words. the biggest criticism is that u rap in one tone the whole way through. no ups and downs, just straight monotone flows

the last verse is the best..still sounds a bit forced and dude sounds like he strugglin 2 catch the beat, but it's better than the others

hook is pretty awful

overall, i'd say it was a good effort, but every rapper on this tracks has areas they need to work on...first rapper=flow.. second rapper=tone/swagger.. third rapper=flow

xzibit444 and cham...yall know each other in real life?
+1