Author Topic: What's up peoples just want to introduce myself  (Read 439 times)

majormusiccontacts

• Lil Geezy
What's up peoples just want to introduce myself
« on: May 21, 2012, 06:28:24 PM »
What's up peoples. I'm a normal human being. My name is Sean 45 years old. Use to be an A&R (Artist and Repertoire) for Interscope, Geffen, A&M records. Now I run a Audio Mastering firm. If you have any questions or want to network, let's chat.
<a href="http://www.majormusiccontacts.com">A&R Contacts Major Record Labels Major Music Contacts</a>

Hack Wilson - real

Re: What's up peoples just want to introduce myself
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 06:36:02 PM »
there's a guy named here on K Macc who wants to chat with you

Matty

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2012, 07:10:39 PM »
got any detox records to leak? we can offer karma points in return :monkey:

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 05:59:14 AM »
Wassup man.  Honestly, i am the most dedicated and thorough (and probably only serious) artist on the site.  I have a lifetime of work

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2012, 06:09:22 AM »
What's up peoples. I'm a normal human being. My name is Sean 45 years old. Use to be an A&R (Artist and Repertoire) for Interscope, Geffen, A&M records. Now I run a Audio Mastering firm. If you have any questions or want to network, let's chat.

hi there,and welcome to the forum  :)

we have another member on thsi forum around the same age,, hes not as old as you and he isnt in the music-biz, but hit him up - Will_B

got any detox records to leak? we can offer karma points in return :monkey:

8)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 06:22:02 AM by OG Mike Madsen »

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2012, 07:54:24 AM »
Wassup man.  Honestly, i am the most dedicated and thorough (and probably only serious) artist on the site.  I have a lifetime of work

Wowzers...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2012, 10:42:07 AM »

:tosser:

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2012, 12:02:41 PM »
Y'all know what it is

And besides, who is gonna take LAMB serious when you're always online going back n forth over games.  Execs and AnR's want to invest in something that's big and is gonna sell; you're only good for teaching Middle School MIDI Education and karaoke night at a half packed bars on the outskirts of the major cities in Cali.  My company has wisdom, vision, proven formulas, flare, and a long term profit outlook margines with atleast a 20% gain each year when after the first artist or product is sold off to the market.  I also have the only connects in the DC/VA area worth having (most notably The Board Administration if we're talking top ranks in potential clients/artists).  There's nobody you're going to find onDubCC who has posted here that's as serious and has the most potential.  You'll only find Death Row bootleggers and Message Board Rappers.  My profile is only a sample, and frankly a custom tailored sample just for this site in particular.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2012, 12:04:51 PM »
Y'all know what it is

And besides, who is gonna take LAMB serious when you're always online going back n forth over games.  Execs and AnR's want to invest in something that's big and is gonna sell; you're only good for teaching Middle School MIDI Education and karaoke night at a half packed bars on the outskirts of the major cities in Cali.  My company has wisdom, vision, proven formulas, flare, and a long term profit outlook margines with atleast a 20% gain each year when after the first artist or product is sold off to the market.  I also have the only connects in the DC/VA area worth having (most notably The Board Administration if we're talking top ranks in potential clients/artists).  There's nobody you're going to find onDubCC who has posted here that's as serious and has the most potential.  You'll only find Death Row bootleggers and Message Board Rappers.  My profile is only a sample, and frankly a custom tailored sample just for this site in particular.

whats ur talent? mine is rapping

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2012, 12:08:08 PM »
Y'all know what it is

whats ur talent? mine is eyebrow waxing and trying to rap like a drunk Kermit the Frog

fixed

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2012, 12:11:49 PM »
Y'all know what it is

whats ur talent? mine is eyebrow waxing and trying to rap like a drunk Kermit the Frog

fixed

^foreal?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2012, 12:13:08 PM »

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2012, 12:13:54 PM »
Y'all know what it is

The only thing you will ever sell Arthur is a wolf ticket.

Sccit

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2012, 12:57:11 PM »

ROFL.  That shits dope.  Player shit.