Author Topic: Locksmith > Kendrick Lamar ........ NEW VIDEO "Hallelujah"  (Read 980 times)

Fraxxx

Re: Locksmith > Kendrick Lamar ........ NEW VIDEO "Hallelujah"
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2012, 01:11:51 AM »
In terms of rapping technique Lock is matched only by Mykestro and Crooked plus he he is diverse with the topics. Kendricks rap style is hard to compare but I would give him that his songs are more appealing to many cuz Locksmith is, like Rapsodie said, more of a straight spitter. I love both of their music and it's just my actual mood which decides whom I'd prefer to listen to.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2012, 01:46:19 AM »
cham won. congratulations, you are now less gay.......not

LOL, your brother has been photographed grabbing at another man's dick, please just quit while you can. It's been the same joke for two years, that's 730 days consecutively of calling someone gay because you know nothing about them & want to "fit in" by being able to diss back. Doesn't that get boring?

lmao...cham talkin about someone else tryna fit in. now i've heard EVERYTHING

sofdark

« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2012, 03:08:37 AM »
whats up with the fake ass supeme sweater?

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2012, 03:32:54 AM »
as a musical ARTIST nobody on the west is touching kendrick. There's rappers and then there's artists. One example would be crooked i, great rapper, not a real good song writer. Kendrick is making hit after hit because of his song writing ability and his substance in his songs. Some people dont fuck with that type of music creativity, but to me he's by far the dopest rap ARTIST coming out of the west and possibly even the the US. I want to hear his debut album first. Section 80 was my favorite album of 2011. The way each song flowed throughout the whole cd. It's not even just kendrick, his whole camp has great chemistry right now, him and his producers all know what good music sounds like and work well together. Creative minds together created section 80. Not just kendrick. His album OD was pretty good. But section 80 absolutely blew it out of the water.

do you realize how dumb your statement is? You're saying that there is no better musical artist than Kendrick on the west coast? smh
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 03:36:30 AM by shoo »

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2012, 03:35:10 AM »
Definitely agree with that! Locksmith has been one of my favs for years!! True beast on the mic with soooo many different topics, sick flows and lyrics!

And Kendrick is hella overrated.. I dont get why people go nuts over his shit.

Its really amazing what hype blogs can create! smfh

bouli77

« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2012, 05:11:14 AM »
Definitely agree with that! Locksmith has been one of my favs for years!! True beast on the mic with soooo many different topics, sick flows and lyrics!

wow that's ironic

THIS SHIT GAVE ME MAAAADD CHILLS!

Cant lie  ;D !

DETOX TOUR BETTER GO SOMEWHERE IN EUROPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  8)

talk about goin nuts over Kendrick :D

yeah Lock is dope and kinda underrated, but Kendrick has been on beast mode for a while. i understand though that his "esoteric" and kinda nonsensical lyrics can sometimes turn people off. it gets corny sometimes (i.e. his hook on the game's "the city")
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 05:13:27 AM by bouli77 »

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2012, 06:03:16 AM »

wow that's ironic

THIS SHIT GAVE ME MAAAADD CHILLS!

Cant lie  ;D !

DETOX TOUR BETTER GO SOMEWHERE IN EUROPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  8)

talk about goin nuts over Kendrick :D

yeah Lock is dope and kinda underrated, but Kendrick has been on beast mode for a while. i understand though that his "esoteric" and kinda nonsensical lyrics can sometimes turn people off. it gets corny sometimes (i.e. his hook on the game's "the city")

Back then I thought it was dope seeing Dre on stage. Had nothin to do with Kendrick.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2012, 09:11:59 AM »

LOL, your brother has been photographed grabbing at another man's dick, please just quit while you can. It's been the same joke for two years, that's 730 days consecutively of calling someone gay because you know nothing about them & want to "fit in" by being able to diss back. Doesn't that get boring?

Says the nigga from Woodland Hills trying to make it in the West Coast Hip Hop scene. C'mon son. Same disses for two years now.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2012, 09:15:21 AM »
Idiotic. Kendrick is by far the best rapper on the West Coast. He just has too new a sound for you 90's dickriders to fuck with him.
sorry cham but GTFO with that "Best rapper on the west" bullshit

Kendrick ain't got shit on Crooked

Kendrick can make a better song than Crooked I any day of the week.Crooked has nothing to rap about other than incredible punchlines. "War Is My Love" came out yesterday & it's easily deeper than almost anything Crooked I has ever made lol.

I see you've finally come over to the dark side  8)

Dope song btw. Lock kills it. I like both Kendrick and Lock but its hard to compare them. Lock is definitely a more raw spitter though. He's like Crooked I level punchlines plus actual song concepts. But Kendrick is a bit more consistent.

I mean, that style of Crooked I rapping, still makes him one of the best in the game right now for me.

But there is no denying when it comes to making a meaningful song, Kendrick has him easy. His album was filled with more meaningful material than Crooked I's career. Hack, you keep talking about the same two songs lol. Those are like your go-to songs for Crooked's defense lol.

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2012, 10:40:17 AM »
how is it dumb? I really like locksmith, he's forever been a great rapper. Song writer not so much. Explain to me how it's dumb, overall kendrick is definitely putting out the most consistent and best music on the west coast. He appeals to many crowds.

as a musical ARTIST nobody on the west is touching kendrick. There's rappers and then there's artists. One example would be crooked i, great rapper, not a real good song writer. Kendrick is making hit after hit because of his song writing ability and his substance in his songs. Some people dont fuck with that type of music creativity, but to me he's by far the dopest rap ARTIST coming out of the west and possibly even the the US. I want to hear his debut album first. Section 80 was my favorite album of 2011. The way each song flowed throughout the whole cd. It's not even just kendrick, his whole camp has great chemistry right now, him and his producers all know what good music sounds like and work well together. Creative minds together created section 80. Not just kendrick. His album OD was pretty good. But section 80 absolutely blew it out of the water.

do you realize how dumb your statement is? You're saying that there is no better musical artist than Kendrick on the west coast? smh

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2012, 10:55:34 AM »

Says the nigga from Woodland Hills trying to make it in the West Coast Hip Hop scene. C'mon son. Same disses for two years now.

u realize u speakin to someone from L.A. right? u tryna make it seem like u talkin to Clint Dogg from Australia or somethin lmao. bottom line, u brought up fitting in, and thats the main reason u on the nuts, son.

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2012, 12:32:12 PM »
how is it dumb? I really like locksmith, he's forever been a great rapper. Song writer not so much. Explain to me how it's dumb, overall kendrick is definitely putting out the most consistent and best music on the west coast. He appeals to many crowds.

saying that kendrick or any other rapper is the biggest musical artist on the west sounds like an exaggeration to me. I bet west coast has hundreds of musical artists better than kendrick. rap music isn't that much of an art you know?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2012, 12:38:12 PM »

u realize u speakin to someone from L.A. right? u tryna make it seem like u talkin to Clint Dogg from Australia or somethin lmao. bottom line, u brought up fitting in, and thats the main reason u on the nuts, son.

LOL, nigga. You might as well be from Beverly Hills. Fuck outta here.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2012, 12:46:15 PM »
NIK was raised in Bel Air :D

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2012, 01:14:43 PM »

LOL, nigga. You might as well be from Beverly Hills. Fuck outta here.

find somethin else 2 suck cock over...its obvious uv never been 2 LA...would be dope if i actually was from beverly hills, but im not. comparin woodland hills to beverly hills just makes u sound hack level retarded.