Author Topic: Big Boi Sets Nov. Release For “Vicious Lies and Dangerous Rumors”  (Read 204 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
At the end of March, Big Boi announced the title of his upcoming sophomore solo album, Vicious Lies and Dangerous Rumors.

Two weeks later, Big Boi took to Twitter once again to reveal the album’s release date.

He tweeted:, “BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!! Brand New Big Boi Album in Stores November 13 2012 ” Vicious Lies and Dangerous Rumors RETWEET”.

The first single from Vicious Lies and Dangerous Rumors is “Gossip” featuring Big K.R.I.T. and UGK and will be released soon.

Other guests on the album are said to include Kid Cudi and possibly Theophilus London, who Big Boi released a song with last week titled “She Said Ok.”
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Triple OG Rapsodie

8)

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dope, looking forward to that single 8)

sofdark

Big Boi's releasing two albums while Andre ain't releasing shit.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Must be an anDRE thing.... >:(

Good news, Sir Lucious Left Foot was dope !

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
November!!?? I thought this was going to come out this summer! Well, at most I have Green Flame to look forward to this summer...Thank You BasedGod (sheds a tear)

Technochronic1

• Lil Geezy

so?