Author Topic: sum craaazy shit  (Read 203 times)

Kaidy

sum craaazy shit
« on: February 09, 2003, 07:27:01 PM »
aight heres a story about my sunday night, i hope u like it.

so i just get off the phone with my girl and my homie chris calls and said he's going to the club and asked if i wanted to come. i said fo sho and threw on some clothes and rolled out. so, its me chris and this other cat ben. we got a lil bit drunk and danced and shit, then we left about 1am. then, while walking home we see this new shopping mall they're making and decide to break in and fuck around. so we knock down some gates and swing on some scaffolding until we get bored. then as we're walking out chris picks up a brick and slams it against a store window. it didnt smash, so he tries again, then again. on the 4th time the window smashes and chris runs in there and steals.... some pillows. fuckin pillows and a few sheets. then me and ben run in and take some pillows too (we were heavily faded). anyway as we run off chris sees his ex girlfriend and starts talking to her. me and ben hang around until we see the po-po roll up. we dropped all the fuckin pillows and just belled the fuck out but chris was still standing there chatting to this bitch. so after me and ben have hid out for a minute we start looking for chris, we call him on his cell but his answer phone just comes on. so after a while we say fuck it and go get some food. then when i come back to my house (at 3am) my mom is still up and said chris called at 2 but didnt say shit. when she called back the answer phone was on. we never heard from him again, i really hope he didnt get arrested. fuckin crazy shit

Sub-Z

Re:sum craaazy shit
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2003, 08:51:49 PM »
at least he got some pillows to pad the metal bed in jail

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2003, 09:07:17 AM »
LMFAO @ ya'll stealin pillows hahaha  damn this is hilarious.. hope he's allright tho

bez

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2003, 09:38:33 AM »
lol dope story.  lol funny as fuck.  

bez

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2003, 09:39:32 AM »
at least he got some pillows to pad the metal bed in jail

lolololol ahahahahahahahaha

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2003, 04:59:56 PM »
Ya'll shoulda stole some .:Blankets:.

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2003, 05:25:41 PM »
lol dope story.  lol funny as fuck.  

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2003, 07:04:19 PM »
LMAO
what the fuck you doin stealing pillows?

kick ass album

Kaidy

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2003, 07:23:24 PM »
well as it turns out nobody got arrested. i spoke to chris and he said the police came up to him and asked if he knew the two cats who just ran away (us), he obviously said no. they didnt even figure he was involved, even tho we dumped the shit about a meter away from him. great work guys.

and we didnt even make the local paper. pshhhh.

S.G.V.

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2003, 10:02:20 PM »
lmao at stealin pillows...gotta be the gayest thing to ever been stolen...lmao