Author Topic: Lil Spank Booty & Friend Talk About Their Rastafarian Beliefs (More Inside)  (Read 212 times)

WrongKind619

• Muthafuckin' OG
Lil Spank Booty & his friend Jairo took the time out to discuss their Rastafarian beliefs. Also included is an exclusive sneak peek at Lil Spank's upcoming movie "City By The Border." Stay tuned for more from Gangsta Spanksta

Allpaul

• Muthafuckin' OG
I've said it once, I'll say it again, the world is officially out of good rap names... Lil Spank Booty might be a new all time low...

WrongKind619

• Muthafuckin' OG
I've said it once, I'll say it again, the world is officially out of good rap names... Lil Spank Booty might be a new all time low...

I've said it once, I'll say it again, Lil Spank Booty is a name he's grown up with for more than half of his life it's not some random name he chose one day it's a name he's always had and continues use. Listen to what he has to say before you make ignorant comments. Thanks

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Is this nigga still gangbanging tho? Cant be a rasta and a blood at the same time. Shit dont make no sense.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

SGT x Tok3R

• Muthafuckin' OG
Is this nigga still gangbanging tho? Cant be a rasta and a blood at the same time. Shit dont make no sense.

He just saying he a rastafarian cuz he like to smoke weed.

Allpaul

• Muthafuckin' OG

I've said it once, I'll say it again, Lil Spank Booty is a name he's grown up with for more than half of his life it's not some random name he chose one day it's a name he's always had and continues use. Listen to what he has to say before you make ignorant comments. Thanks

Alright! I listened to what he had to say, and I still don't think it's a good rap name.. Also, I don't believe for a second you've ever said anything about him having that name for half his life, but I've certainly commented on shitty rap names on more than one occasion..

Can you tell me what you like about it ?

WrongKind619

• Muthafuckin' OG

Alright! I listened to what he had to say, and I still don't think it's a good rap name.. Also, I don't believe for a second you've ever said anything about him having that name for half his life, but I've certainly commented on shitty rap names on more than one occasion..

Can you tell me what you like about it ?

I'm pretty sure I've addressed that on this board before I apologize if I'm wrong but I'm almost positive I have. Back to your question, I never said I liked it cuz honestly I don't care. What does it matter what his rap name is? The point is there's a lotta history behind his name it's much deeper than a rap name and I respect that alone. Since when did an artists' name dictate whether or not they make good music?

@ BiggSaDot - Na he's not an active gangbanger no more.

@ Sgt Tok3r - Lol I cant tell if you were being sarcastic or not but that's the exact opposite of what he said.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 02:31:36 AM by WrongKind619 »

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
OK. Thats good to hear. That shit just divides us.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will