Author Topic: Another West Coast Classic: L.A.M.B f/ Klientel - The Bad Guy (Title Track)  (Read 629 times)

Sccit

new L.A.M.B song featuring Klientel, off his new mixtape...givin the people a lil taste b4 downloading the full mixtape, so yall know that its well worth it.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/C0rdizEcDfc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/C0rdizEcDfc</a>

VV DOWNLOAD HIS MIXTAPE, LINK IN SIG VV

Hack Wilson - real

i like the beat, sounds like a mix of Mobb Deep's "drop a gem on em" and a 3x Krazy song lol

not feeling roccy too much (at all) but he doesn't post here so i don't mind saying it

it still feels like something is missing though from the beat, maybe i'm just faded tho

Sccit

good looks, hack.. roccy's verse is dope+beat goes hard. once u finish d/ling "the bad guy lp", slap it in ya system 8)

Invincible

You are aware that new tracks aren't considered classics aren't you?

Invincible

Oh and I'm not feeling the song.

Sccit

lol...it's all good. everyones definition of classic is different, though. it's pretty subjective, really. still, appreciate u peepin the track, good lookin out

Cavvy

shit is.... AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wack production... wack flows... wack raps...

BHWBWHBWHBAHBAHBAHBHWHABAH​BA

i like flows... beats... you know... real music....

all these geeks are allergic to beats and flows...

disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!

Sccit

shit is.... AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wack production... wack flows... wack raps...

BHWBWHBWHBAHBAHBAHBHWHABAH​BA

i like flows... beats... you know... real music....

all these geeks are allergic to beats and flows...

disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!

our number 1 fan...i knew u'd like it. 8)

Mietek23

Good beat, bad raps - decent overall.

jeanmiche777

new L.A.M.B song featuring Klientel, off his new mixtape...givin the people a lil taste b4 downloading the full mixtape, so yall know that its well worth it.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/C0rdizEcDfc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/C0rdizEcDfc</a>

VV DOWNLOAD HIS MIXTAPE, LINK IN SIG VV

Yo, it's cool that you drop a lot of tracks and keep working but man stop using the word classic in your titles... It just feels like you think you are really good and making incredibly dope tracks while you guys need to improve a lot on almost every aspect of rapping. Just sayin'...

And I dunno who's the guy rapping at 3min but it really really sucks I mean he sounds like yogi bear, no hate. I don't like when rappers try hard to sound like something you know.

But yea, keep working on improving it's not that bad

Sccit

all good, we dont expect every1 to like it....the word classic just means "of highest quality", and we like 2 promote ourselves wit confidence, cuz we believe in our music and we stand behind it. if u aint feelin it, i aint holdin it against no one. but theres been a lot of hype over this mixtape in the 818, and this track's been gettin mad love. klientel aint no lightweight, he been doin this for 10+ years, rapping amongst the best. i thought it was a classic before i even got on the track, so take it for what it's worth...... 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
NIK PM'd me to comment in this thread because he knows I'm the king of keeping things relevant.

So back to the top this thread goes.

Sccit

NIK PM'd me to comment in this thread because he knows I'm the king of keeping things relevant.

So back to the top this thread goes.

lol don't flatter ya self, my boy.. U aint the only one I pmed

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Is this song a re-release of an old one? Could of sworn I heard something similar to this in 1993.

Sccit

^naah, but hack brought up a good point. the beat is somewhat similar to mobb deep's "drop a gem on em".