Author Topic: 50 Jacksons (50 Cent) is the Trillest Hip Hop artist of all time wit Street King  (Read 394 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

I was readin dudes Twitter and it's crazy how unappreciated he is.  Well I don't wanna say that becuz I'm sure the Ambassadors of Hip Hop hold in high regard and a special place.

I support Curtis Jackson to the fullest even tho I don't see them selling "Street King Energy Shots" around my way.  I'll be on my way to spend money like him soon, I'm about 80% there in my bank account.

Thank you 50

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
i totally dig what u sayin but, i think the whole street king shit is somethin' he shoulda did right after 'get rich or die tryin'. i think he did it partially for a buzz although it's great to see him givin' back to what made him.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

^^youre stupid

I think at this point in his career it's safe to say that 50 could give a fuck about going Platinum and he damn sure doesn't need Image Reconstructing.  He's smart but he makes his moves from the heart.  Not everybody is on sum "white folks shit" and trying to help the less wealthy just to look good for a camera or brag to their friends, not every rich person is that shallow

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ you're stupid i just speak it how i see it. he doesn't need record sales ?  he doesn't if he don't release records but, anyway not my point. my point is that street king shit shoulda started along time ago wit him not somethin' coming outta no where last year.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

Did u ever stop to think that maybe "how you see it" is wrong?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Did u ever stop to think that maybe "how you see it" is wrong?
i see that you just discovered street king !

BiggBoogaBiff

Nah, I see u mad tho

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
mad ? for what ?  some of y'all niggas need to check yourselves. i think the muthafuckas sayin' other niggas is mad are the ones mad.

BiggBoogaBiff

Ight loved 1 u got it

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ you're stupid i just speak it how i see it. he doesn't need record sales ?  he doesn't if he don't release records but, anyway not my point. my point is that street king shit should a started along time ago wit him not somethin' coming outta no where last year.

Maybe it took him this long to actually think of a sustainable business model that would work? Or the fact he's older, more mature, and wanted to.do something to help after travelling the world and becoming mega rich. For real though this is some real boss shit, I dont see any other rapper donating on the level of Fifty

hitsaw

50 is 1 of my favorite rappers of all time.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Love him or hate him 50 is one of the most charismatic hip hop artists of all time right next to 2pac. I'd rather listen to 50 cent interviews then 90% percent of the hip hop out now( including his sadly).

doggfather

Love him or hate him 50 is one of the most charismatic hip hop artists of all time right next to 2pac.

hell, no.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

50 is one of the most charismatic hip hop artists of all time right next to 2pac.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 06:11:41 AM by OG Michael Madsen »

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
I agree.. 50 is the most interesting character in hip hop. He is also probably one of the few rappers who doesn't drink or smoke but still gangsta. Reading his 50th law book was amazing as well. Got to respect his hustle, what he went through, where he is at and still love all his music.