Author Topic: Delinquent Habits  (Read 91 times)

Boogiedownbronx

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
Delinquent Habits
« on: February 11, 2003, 06:27:18 PM »
I just started interning at universal and as gifts we got some free Cd's and one of the ones I got was the Delinquent Habits and I love it they got flows and they be representng for the Latin people out there, go to there site and listen to a few tracks and let me know what you think. (www.ufanz.com/teams/delinquenthabits)

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Delinquent Habits
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2003, 06:37:12 PM »
Yeah... I remember Delinquent Habits from back in tha dayz when they had that Tres Delinquentes hit out... Their last album "Merry Go Round" was alright too...

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Suga Foot

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2003, 07:42:03 PM »
I got their first album, it's alright.

S.G.V.

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2003, 07:54:08 PM »
Delinquente!!!!...these foos are tight as fuck..theyre some sicksiders...Psycho Realm/Street Platoon/Delinquent Habits...thats a crazy clique...they always come with the tight shit...they can come off on a g track and on a hip hop track...not to mention theyre down(or were down) with my favorite spanish rap group Control Machete who have now broken up...but they brought them up to the masses a few years ago....

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2003, 10:40:45 PM »
Return of the tres was the shit...
40oz Graphire

madkilla

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2003, 11:06:52 PM »
think they got a new joint coming out in march, or at least that's what i heard.

Funkadelic

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2003, 11:34:51 PM »
I like it, when they are working with the horns. They are a dope group outta East Los Angeles.

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2003, 05:00:40 AM »
I like it, when they are working with the horns. They are a dope group outta East Los Angeles.
40oz Graphire

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2003, 01:05:51 PM »
True deliquent habits were the bomb...cant believe u got free cd from uni...dayum i havent heard anything of thiers for couple years!

Good call bro