Author Topic: 50 Cent hospitalized after car accident on New York’s Long Island Expressway R  (Read 460 times)

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
west coast?

Hack Wilson - real

west coast?

smackdog is a special ed poster

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
LIE on deck. Probably heading out to the Hamptons. 8)

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
west coast?

look dude,  this is the west coast rap music forum.......okay?   I don't come here cause i live on the west coast, i come here cause i like rap music,

so really, if a rapper is good, i don't care where he lives....people like you who say that a rapper has to live in california for you to care about him.....are straight up mentally retarded.   what if the rapper was born in cali then moved to new york?  born in new york then moved to california? what?

what about 50 cent?  he lives in new york....but he did live in cali at one time, has recorded songs in cali with cali artists...so he isn't west coast?  his videos are plastered on california cable tv, thats not west coast?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 06:23:52 PM by Smackdog »

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Sccit

pretty sure the point he was making is that there's a section for non-west coast music aka the outbound connections

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
pretty sure the point he was making is that there's a section for non-west coast music aka the outbound connections

the point I'm making is west coast isn't a brand of music.....rap music is a brand....so if someone lives in new york they can't make west coast music? what if they are trying to emulate the west coast style? that's not acceptable?  what is the definition? of west coast? screaming west side in the songs?  look dude rap music is rap music whereever you make it.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
what if someone lives in new york but then screams "west side cali love" in every song?

would he qualify?

Sccit

yea, but 50 Cent doesnt make west coast rap, he is an east coast artist...in hip-hop, there are classifications of rap by location/representation. if 50 Cent repped the west, it'd be a different story...but he doesnt.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yea, but 50 Cent doesnt make west coast rap, he is an east coast artist...in hip-hop, there are classifications of rap by location/representation. if 50 Cent repped the west, it'd be a different story...but he doesnt.

okay , you are saying that any artist , who just throws up dub yous.....and says west side  represents west coast rap music and thus belongs in this forum?   that is wack....

how about instead of that, any rapper who has good beats and decent lyrics belongs in this forum,

or just a rapper who has something going for them.....meaning something positive attributed to their career, belongs in this forum, how about that?

Sccit

okay , you are saying that any artist , who just throws up dub yous.....and says west side  represents west coast rap music and thus belongs in this forum?   that is wack....

how about instead of that, any rapper who has good beats and decent lyrics belongs in this forum,

or just a rapper who has something going for them.....meaning something positive attributed to their career, belongs in this forum, how about that?

i dont think u get it...

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=9.0

^^ there is a forum on dubcc for east coast artists ^^

Spoonie Luv

Will someone move this to outbound section, and at smackdogg, I read the title and thought wrong section and came here to tell you that,
And no 50 anit west coast, he is east coast so therefore does not belong in the "west coast connection" forum so don't make a big deal out of it.
Spoonie Luv From Up Above

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Smackdog is actually a troll

Matty

west west y'all

Technochronic1

• Lil Geezy