Author Topic: 2012 NBA Draft.  (Read 298 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
2012 NBA Draft.
« on: June 27, 2012, 06:42:51 PM »
& all things leading up to it.

I'm hearing Pau for Josh Smith.

Lakers also looking to trade up to get a Top Five pick & they're targeting Kidd Gilchrist. Kidd will be a monster.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: 2012 NBA Draft.
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 09:17:25 PM »

Lakers also looking to trade up to get a Top Five pick & they're targeting Kidd Gilchrist. Kidd will be a monster.

i dont know what josh smith's contract situation is with him, but if we're dumping gasol and getting him, we better be looking to grab someelse or have some plans.

cuz i much rather keep pau tahn josh smith. better passer, actually hits his jumpshots, and has length + size.

only want him if we're making moves and making additions.

but we need deron, nash is good, but i dont want an old ass front court of kobe and nash, their gonna get burned by younger teams

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

The Watcher

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 04:46:09 AM »
the other rumour in lakertown is pau gasol for zach randolph, should be an interesting day or so
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2012, 09:49:36 AM »
Going to be a sick day.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2012, 01:12:12 PM »
the other rumour in lakertown is pau gasol for zach randolph, should be an interesting day or so

im not liking any of these trade situations.

we need to get better at the backcourt. blame the front court all you want, but the perimeter players are hardly setting up the bigs and we're getting burned on defense left to right for 48 mins.

we need to get rid of blake, got we do. i never liked getting blake, they should of just convinced farmar to stay, he wasnt great, but much better than blake, and muich more comfortable on the court with the lakers and confident in his jumpshot. i mean fisher is gone, and im sure fisher would of stepped down sooner or later (even though he had history of being non compliant of coming off the bench)

we have no legit back up SG, goudelock is ok, but he doesnt get PT and u dont feel fully comfortable with him out there where as with a player that has proved himself or has a couple of years int he league.

SF not too much problem, but we do need a better scorer if we're gonn have artest either as a starter or back up

PF, pau is ok, yea he was a no show for 2 post seasons basically, but can we replace him with anyone in return thats better? only if we get a legit PG (going away from the never trade big for small theory) and we need odom, or a legit back up PF, i dont know WHAT THE FUCK WE WERE DOING WITH MURPHY AND MCROBERTS

C, get hill as a back up C, or have pau a back up C with some sort of legit PF (as i said above)

mike brown is an idiot most of all, playing kobe all those minutes? of course hes gonna get fatigued, near the end of the season kobes FG% dipped like crazy, and all those times i hate Phil when he benched kobe for long periods pof time, now i understand. and he has no offensive touch and hes just stoop to be stepped over. lmao i never seen him get on kobe once.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Remedy360

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2012, 05:20:52 PM »

Pau for Josh Smith seems like it would be a huge ripoff..

Atta boy Terrance Ross  8) 8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2012, 05:57:19 PM »
good looks for Washington

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2012, 09:35:16 PM »
Ross went higher than I thought he was. I thought he was going to fall down to my Sixers. Speaking of which. Love Harkless. Queens boy. 8)

I think Rivers & Waiters went a little too high for them, but they certainly have the talent to be worthy of it.

& are Watson & Lucas free agents because did they really need Teague? I think he fell too far & has the talent to be much better than Jeff & good starting PG in this league. I know Rose is out until probably the All-Star break, but the Bulls are just fine with Waston & Lucas...unless they're losing one or both of them.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2012, 05:03:33 PM »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2012, 06:05:40 PM »
the celtics are gonna own ALL YALL bitch made niggas

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2012, 11:25:39 PM »

no way that happens

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2012, 11:31:50 PM »

i dont know what josh smith's contract situation is with him, but if we're dumping gasol and getting him, we better be looking to grab someelse or have some plans.

cuz i much rather keep pau tahn josh smith. better passer, actually hits his jumpshots, and has length + size.

only want him if we're making moves and making additions.

but we need deron, nash is good, but i dont want an old ass front court of kobe and nash, their gonna get burned by younger teams

i like pau for josh smith + jeff teague (Atlanta needs to add another player so that contracts can match)....but realistically, pau gasol is past his prime and has sucked ass in the past 2 playoffs. josh smith is 6 years younger, can play much better d, and is a lot more athletic. it will help our team a whole lot. and of course, we'd have to add some shooters to the team, but josh smith and bynum down low would be beastly.