Author Topic: Where is Kendrick Lamar's 'the recipe' video?  (Read 1596 times)

andre

Where is Kendrick Lamar's 'the recipe' video?
« on: June 28, 2012, 06:35:15 AM »
3 weeks ago, we got teased with some pics of lamar and dre shooting the video.
I was wondering where the video is? This is the perfect moment. Sunny summer weather.

Dre's motto; 'Slowmotion is better than no motion'

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Where is Kendrick Lamar's 'the recipe' video?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 06:38:01 AM »
Smh, we ALL wish we knew bruh

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 06:41:37 AM »
Yuh its pretty lame how EVERY hip-hop video drops months after the single drops. smh @ that whole idea.

I remember back when you got the video at the same time as the single or even before.

Dont understand why they and their execs are so insecure and afraid to just drop the video and hope it climbs charts/sells.

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2012, 02:36:36 PM »
album is coming out in October and the summer just started, there's still a lot of time

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

Hood Crawler

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2012, 10:47:07 PM »
I was thinking about this today too. I wonder when we'll see the vid.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2012, 12:29:41 PM »
i agree...droppin videos after the songs already played out is a bad look. the whole music industry is fucked, though, so it's not surprising. u got certain cats droppin videos every other day to every one of their songs, then u got cats who drop a single then drop the video a year later and the album a year after that. no consistency in the industry.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2012, 12:39:29 PM »
yeah this video is gonna miss the boat

i bet it's cuz Dre was too damn busy :D

TheWestCoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Need that Million Dollar Story!!
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2012, 07:30:50 PM »
already sick of this track its all over shade45 and hiphopnation

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2012, 11:25:51 PM »
For a big budget video post production is gonna take alot longer than 3 weeks fam. The internet age has destroyed people's ability to wait, patience is a virtue, now more so than ever.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2012, 03:32:08 PM »
For a big budget video post production is gonna take alot longer than 3 weeks fam. The internet age has destroyed people's ability to wait, patience is a virtue, now more so than ever.

so basically his problem was announcing the video too early

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2012, 10:54:46 AM »
3 weeks ago, we got teased with some pics of lamar and dre shooting the video.
I was wondering where the video is? This is the perfect moment. Sunny summer weather.

Dre's motto; 'Slowmotion is better than no motion'

i think they're going to drop it in the winter

andre

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2012, 09:39:23 AM »
Dubcnn ‏@dubcnn  Twitter!
Just got word that the official Video to @KendrickLamar "The Recipe" ft. Dr. Dre will premiere on Tuesday, July 10th!

The_Offence

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2012, 02:41:57 PM »
i remember when everybody on here was saying kendrick is wack! and how the nigga was biting lil wayne. now the same niggas hugging homies balls.. yes you! im taking abouy you reading this message.. you were saying the nigga was wack a few years ago..it's amazing what a co sign from dre can do to someone career. it can turn these bitch niggas into your biggest groupies.. 95% of you niggas used to hate on kendrick. y'all niggas used to say cuz ain't west coast and he biting lil wayne. bring back the old topics and you'll see the same faggot niggas that used to hate, now on his dick :D don't front now cuz dre fucking with the nigga. you bitch niggas need dre to tell you whats hot and whats wack ? you don't got a mind of your own ? niggas got mood swings like females. if this nigga dre co signs a faggot rapper these bitch niggas will turn gay too. you niggas been hearing cuz on every jay rock mixtape and you niggas never gave fuck! dre said kendrick, k dot and these faggot niggas with no mind of their own come out like crabs in a hole. holly shit guy, dude kendrick dope, he's fire. dre is bigging him up. he's the future braaap!! braaap!! kendrick got next, kendrick is the west coast :-\ he's the same nigga on those jay rock mixtape you niggas over looked. dre mention him and these niggas went from not giving a fuck to saying kendrick is the next from the west. weird ass niggas. im convinced dre can make these mindless niggas kill themselves. niggas got no fucking minds of their own. if eminem signed g malone you faggot niggas will hop on his dick too.... y'all need to start giving the CEO of TDE some credit and get off dre's dick.. top dawg found all these niggas. his ear for talent is unreal. thats why dre is hopping on this niggas bandwagon. it's unreal to put 4 unknown niggas from the west cost on like this nigga is doing. dre never put 4 niggas on at the same time. snoop never did that shit.. this niggas has rappers like nas, 50, icons wanting to fuck with some niggas he found on the streets in LA. even diddy shouting out schoolboy q on twitter. that's the nigga that should be getting all the credit. these dudes ain't even drop no fucking major albums and they bubbling right now. this nigga top dawg working out here and niggas acting like dre is the man in charge. right now i respect this nigga top dawg's ear for talent more than i do dre's.lately dre's are for talent have been off... shouts out to nipsey and them niggas at all money in ent too.. them niggas working out there.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 03:38:35 PM by The_Offence »

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2012, 03:23:47 PM »
Malone is dope, "Beach Cruiser" was straight

David Gutterman

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2012, 11:51:07 AM »
Dubcnn ‏@dubcnn  Twitter!
Just got word that the official Video to @KendrickLamar "The Recipe" ft. Dr. Dre will premiere on Tuesday, July 10th!

Okay, so..... .. . I just had a epiphany, that's today!