Author Topic: slaughterhouse-throw it away  (Read 690 times)

sav

Re: slaughterhouse-throw it away
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2012, 08:33:34 AM »
Cannot wait for the CDQ / NO DJ version. This song is dope as fuck.

http://www.sharebeast.com/fxdn34izih1l

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2012, 02:28:24 PM »
If you were a fan of them prior to the shit leading up to this album & all of their solo shit, I don't know how you can listen to this song. It's so watered down. They aren't even rapping like themselves. No clever lines. Honestly, I expected this song to be on the new 50 Cent album. That's how average it is lyrically.

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2012, 02:58:39 PM »
I
Cannot wait for the CDQ / NO DJ version. This song is dope as fuck.

http://www.sharebeast.com/fxdn34izih1l
.             I'm one of the biggest crooked I fans, been listening to him since 19 street comp. hit evry tape he dropped snd I like his gutter gangster shit, still play his h.h.w series, and been a fan of nickle, never really got into Joey or Joel but thought now think there dope, yea there first album was dope, I think they should of kept all the leaked songs, there were like 5 or 6 and all dope, I think we knew when they signed to shady that they were going to have a few crossover mainstream songs while still being pretty dope if u ask me, Hammer dance still my fav, my life sucked, then this I gotta give it more spins generic hook by Swiss that's easy to sing along too and dope beat that's what plays in clubs n radio, they looking to make money hence going commercial that dosnt mean we won't get like 10 banging slaughterhouse songs on album along with few singles, and few decent tracks that's what'  I'm hoping for anyway. They have the producers to work with mr porter cooks fire ! That solo track by crook prod by him that beat is ridiculous

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2012, 03:00:28 PM »
If you were a fan of them prior to the shit leading up to this album & all of their solo shit, I don't know how you can listen to this song. It's so watered down. They aren't even rapping like themselves. No clever lines. Honestly, I expected this song to be on the new 50 Cent album. That's how average it is lyrically.
.    I meant that for a reply to you, have faith, there will be some jems on there, unroll them bump this see if it grows, or hammer dance, that track is nice IMO

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2012, 04:57:04 PM »
Shit's alright, it does it's purpose. I just want the damn album though.

TheWestCoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Need that Million Dollar Story!!
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2012, 07:40:18 PM »
crooked kills this he always stands out the most on tracks

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2012, 09:02:13 PM »
yea lyrically this shit is TERRIBLE...GARBAGE.. especially royce...who the fuck let royce keep that verse in the song?!?!? lol

but taking it for what its worth (a single on a major label) the song bangs cuz the beat is dope as fuck. swizz happens to be annoying as fuck. no surprise there.

still anticipating this album tho, im expecting a great album wit a few classic songs

dont know if it will be better than their first album tho

midwestryder

« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2012, 12:16:48 AM »
because this songs sound like something off joe budden project.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2012, 10:27:45 AM »

Usually people exaggerate with huge numbers, but I could post LITERALLY one hundred Joe Budden songs that sound nothing like this.

Clearly we have a "Pump It Up" only Budden listener here.

Al Bundy

« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2012, 01:24:56 PM »
they should rename their album to "throw it away"

Matty

« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2012, 02:35:21 PM »
they should rename their album to "throw it away"

at this stage it seems that way.

i can't even understand how the beat is supposed to make this track tolerable, it's just a mess. from the combination of constant switch ups, the silly high pitched voice, swizz beatz yelling and watered down rapping it's one shitstorm of a record.

EAZY-LI

« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2012, 02:56:14 PM »
This is one of the worst rap songs Ive ever heard  :-X
Justin bieber and Chris brown could rap better than this and swiss beats should never talk on a record

Ive heard enough, I'm not buying the album!
The Boyz N Tha Hood Are Always Hard
But Some Times The Boyz Leave Tha Hood
And Roll With God....

Rest In Peace Eric (Eazy-E) Wright
1964-1995

ANgry!

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2012, 07:18:08 PM »
BHBWHBWHBAHBWHBWHAHABAHABAHBAHAHAHAHA

cheesy green screen video with fat dusty old heads trying to be super lyrical over a gay candy land beat with a gay appearance from gay cee-lo... THEYRE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant wait to see what jimmy iovine does to eminem after this shit FLOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes gonna have eminem opening that medicince cabinet one last time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

record a LP with bieber lady gaga rihanna and taylor swift and pay jimmy back or go out like elvis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

id go out like elvis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its hilarious how these slaughterhouse bums think they have it made on SHADY... work is done... right....

lets forget about joell ortiz dropping an LP right after the shady deal that sold like gas station hot dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where all the geeks saying sluaghterhouse was real hip hops last chance in the mainstream!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

these niggas all got dropped by major labels and couldnt wait to get picked up for another fall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they need slim on every track and eminem is 40 years old perfecting poop and piss punchlines over tin can beats by himself...

ITS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ cee-lo selling out for the fuck of it

cee-lo just wants to initiate the new talent up in the office... nigga is a high ranking satanic priest... BUTTERBALL FAGGOT LOST HIS MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANgry!

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2012, 07:25:22 PM »

Usually people exaggerate with huge numbers, but I could post LITERALLY one hundred Joe Budden songs that sound nothing like this.

Clearly we have a "Pump It Up" only Budden listener here.

LOL

joe buddens debut album was WACK...

10 minute songs about a bitch that left him....

dated sports punchlines... wack beats...

me not liking that album has NOTHING to do with it sounding "commercial" it just fucking blows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

def jam NEVER gave a new artist a push like they gave buddens...

they were so burnt about him not performing they kept him on ice, made him get a radio job to eat... and DROPPED him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i checked his debut album when it dropped cuz i never understood the hype for hoe buddens... def jam shit on A TON of legends to give him a push, and i didnt get it... i needed to hear it for myself...

when he first came out duke was dropping nothing but gun punchlines and tough talk with desert storm... then def jam gives him a story for his debut and hes a pill popping weirdo obsessed with rapping about his babys mama.......

joe buddens was in XXL magazine talkin bout fans were confused looking for his CD, they thought his name was joe buddens not joe budden.........

BHABWHBAHBAHAHAHHAHAHAHA still makes me laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joe buddens is clueless when it comes to crafting an album... battling... hes clueless when it comes to being an emcee in general... still doesnt know how a record should be mixed... complete bum....

as of now slaughterhouse is 4 desperate bums... working on shadys dime... readying something that is SURE to fail... its clear to everyone BUT them...

jimmy iovines lizard blood is warming... marshall will pay for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D-TalkX

« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2012, 12:05:44 PM »
Throw it away is exactly what they should have done with this song