Author Topic: Juicy J has the perfect music for Hollywood Blvd and Sunset Blvd  (Read 382 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

This nigga's music is just so #turntup and it fits the vibe at night.  

I wish I had a car with a system over here becuz I woulda rode up and down Hollywood Blvd crankin RBB2/BD&L and then played TRU REALigion to balance it out ("I walk in then I Turn Up").  I was just as fuck last night and all morning I've been bumpin his shit.  I'm about to go into "Lemon Basket" to support DJ Paul with Juicy J on speaker (music).  

But foreal tho, Juicy J (and Snoop Dogg from what I've seen) ARE Hollywood Blvd  8)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 10:53:12 AM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Juicy J has the perfect music for Hollywood Blvd and Sunset Blvd
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 11:29:32 AM »
Do you think we think you actually made it out here to California? (serious question, please no response with "#" or a youtube video)
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2012, 01:50:52 PM »
Son, do YOU actually think I give a fuck if YOU believe I made it out here?  Seriously, answer that question without sarcasm or weak joans

#CASH

#TurnUp
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 02:11:20 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2012, 02:28:41 PM »
Son, do YOU actually think I give a fuck if YOU believe I made it out here?  Seriously, answer that question without sarcasm or weak joans

#CASH

#TurnUp

Yeah of course i think you care what we think.  Why would you make posts and threads about being in LA if you didnt want others to know?  I know bragging is obviously in your nature, but youre an attention seeker which means yeah you do care.  Your own posts prove it.  #niggaplease
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2012, 08:08:21 PM »
I was working out in a place I won't disclose in an area I won't name today (snuck in) and rubbed elbows with some cats.  I had a positive exchange with the Producer of "Glee" and I talked to Dre Michael Chaney for a minute.  I didn't even know it was him tho, I thought he was just some regular Black guy.  It was cool finding out he's going to be playing Sugar Ray Leonard, he do jah look like him.  I was smokin some cigarettes on the balcony, but I ain't know that shit was against the rules #OhWell.

I didn't wanna assume anything, last night I met this crazy white guy who said he was really apart of the Illuminati and I met some Mexican old guy who said he was ballin but showed no emotional or psychical signs of it and he was too broke to buy a sandwhich.  So I'm not too keen on discussing everything with everybody.  I probably shoulda said more but we was chillin and I didn't feel the need to.  Of course u always feel like u can do better tho.

I had this 1 blonde chick trying to keep up with me on the Treadmill, and I know she was becuz I was on it for an hour and as soon as I went to the water fountain and came back she had left... 8)  she was cute as shit too.  

Today was a good a day, ima have to sneak up in there for some more fresh showers tho.  And for the record I didn't get "star struck", Celebrities and Mega Millionaires are everyday people in person, it was actually refreshing to meet people like that that are so down to earth.  That shit don't exist in DC tho smh
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 08:29:17 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Ma Sai Ya

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2012, 07:40:06 AM »
i didnt know niggas was still checkin' for juicy j. he still makes music?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2012, 09:23:59 AM »
Lol @ that statement but u gotta nice voice my nigga.  I checked out your YouTube but u only had like 1 song on there tho, fuck iz up with that

Baquilia

• Lil Geezy

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2012, 08:17:26 PM »
I like juicy but I don't think his material is whatd you'd consider fitting for a night out in Hollywood. More like a hot night outside a giant apartment complex somewhere in the south. But whatever makes you feel good where you're at is what's important.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2012, 07:31:45 AM »
I like juicy but I don't think his material is whatd you'd consider fitting for a night out in Hollywood. More like a hot night outside a giant apartment complex somewhere in the south. But whatever makes you feel good where you're at is what's important.

prolly cuz u don't know what to play and how 2 play it or when

Quadruple OG

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2012, 09:43:37 AM »

Exactly. OP should stick to what he knows

#teamburgersfriedsfatbroads

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2012, 01:29:43 PM »
#this #aint #twitter #you #fat #goomba #fuck

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2012, 09:59:49 PM »
#suckadickwithbloodonthetip

#fuckoffanddie