Author Topic: Any Good Bud Sites?  (Read 382 times)

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Any Good Bud Sites?
« on: February 11, 2003, 06:42:55 PM »
I know there's a couple bud smokers up in here.. know of any good Bud Sites? I'm lookin for posters, and shirts as shit like that... and maybe some tips on growin chronic... hydroponic systems and all that shit... show me tha dopest sites you know of...

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Any Good Bud Sites?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2003, 07:58:09 PM »
http://overgrow.com

all you'll ever need...growing tips, pictures, forum...heaven
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

Quakaveli

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2003, 11:20:05 PM »
http://overgrow.com

all you'll ever need...growing tips, pictures, forum...heaven

LMAO@Heaven...

this other site its not too good on weed but more of a general drug knowledge/experiences shit  for almost all drugs iz www.erowid.com its a coo site.

Koncept

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2003, 05:27:55 PM »
www.yahooka.com
your guide to marijuana on the internet

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2003, 05:36:56 PM »
Thanks for tha replies... I've only checked out that Overgrown.com site and it's fuckin bad!....

Tha forum is tight as hell... they teach you how to grow your shit... that's been one of my plans for a while now... I just can't grow in my pad cuz my moms will trip... but I figure a way to get around her then it's on... any of you know how to grow some bomb ass chronic? If you do share your methods on this thread.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

@Ss@sSiN

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2003, 07:42:05 AM »
fanaticus.com

magic mushroomz

mushromzz  8)

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2003, 07:49:31 AM »
Thanks for tha replies... I've only checked out that Overgrown.com site and it's fuckin bad!....

Tha forum is tight as hell... they teach you how to grow your shit... that's been one of my plans for a while now... I just can't grow in my pad cuz my moms will trip... but I figure a way to get around her then it's on... any of you know how to grow some bomb ass chronic? If you do share your methods on this thread.

yah im god..i know it..al bown down to the all mighty bud KING

[size=10]KALIPZO[/size]
14 KO's

March's Wordplay Mc

@Ss@sSiN

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2003, 10:28:53 AM »
aiyo... if you live out west.. and ya got like some dirt in ya back yard.. pick up a hightimes or find a good site.. there are certain ways to clip ya plants to disguise them.. for real.. its bonzi buds... you get a small yeild but that 1/8th will still get ya high.. good luck wit ya moms..

Smooth

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2003, 05:01:57 PM »

yah im god..i know it..al bown down to the all mighty bud KING

[size=10]KALIPZO[/size]

Yo dawg id outsmoke you for sure... I wish all the wcc pot smokers could get together for a big sesh to see who can really smoke!... know what in sayin...

and to Criminal_909 www.hempcultivation.com is a dope ass site for growing chron... it's get a dope forum... and yo, I grew some chron here at my crib a few months ago... shit's easier then you'd think... hit me back if you need to know some shit...

Peace
« Last Edit: February 13, 2003, 05:04:41 PM by Smooth »
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Koncept

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2003, 05:05:10 PM »
Yo dawg id outsmoke you for sure... I wish all the wcc pot smokers could get together for a big sesh to see who can really smoke!... know what in sayin...

Peace
word, it'd be phat

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2003, 05:07:57 PM »
^^ Yeah, I been smokin for a year and a half straight... not trying to brag but... naw n/m I'm braggin'... I smoke so much, Oxygen makes me choke... I breathe weed.

@ss@ssin: Forget growin outside, I'ma tryna grow indoors.. some Hydro.. I dont even know how much I can produce but it's gonna be some bomb and for personal use so I'm just tryna fuck around.

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2003, 06:14:58 PM »
trust me..im way more burnt, i get tired just walking up or down my driveway and need to sit down when i get in....
14 KO's

March's Wordplay Mc

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2003, 08:14:25 PM »
trust me..im way more burnt, i get tired just walking up or down my driveway and need to sit down when i get in....

Yeah fuck that... I dont walk nomore, that's why I got my Truck... and out on tha porch I have a lil Razor Scooter I ride TO my truck...

I'm stoned right now and I'ma be stoned tha next time I reply.

Quakaveli

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2003, 11:48:22 PM »
LMAO@U potheads..

Ya but seriously I was thinkin of a WCC smokeout..that'd be a dope ass idea...literally...I was thinking in San Diego cuz we got this dope ass place called the cliffs and its perfect cuz its desolate rite next to da beach and nice stars n shit everywhere. everyone smokes out there. what yall think of a WCC Smokeout?

@Ss@sSiN

« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2003, 06:27:25 AM »
dood ill fucking fly down to cali.. lol bring some goods wit me