Author Topic: Vintage Deep Cover snapback on ebay  (Read 407 times)

Will_B

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Vintage Deep Cover snapback on ebay
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012, 04:06:39 PM »
seems you were wrong, it's still there.
probably cause it's for the movie "Deep Cover", would have sold in minutes if it had "Dr Dre & Snoop Dogg Deep Cover" on it!

714rep

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2012, 04:21:41 PM »
probably cause it's for the movie "Deep Cover", would have sold in minutes if it had "Dr Dre & Snoop Dogg Deep Cover" on it!

Exactly.  This is the type of hat you would see in the thrift store and NOBODY besides a Snoop & Dre fan would see the value in it.  Once I was walking home and saw a old mexican gardener with a white cap that had a weed leaf on it like the one Snoop had in the G-thang video...it irked me to see it all dirty and used up  :(

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2012, 05:08:40 PM »

Exactly.  This is the type of hat you would see in the thrift store and NOBODY besides a Snoop & Dre fan would see the value in it.  Once I was walking home and saw a old mexican gardener with a white cap that had a weed leaf on it like the one Snoop had in the G-thang video...it irked me to see it all dirty and used up  :(

Yeah that would fuck me up a little too.  Like when I see cute Black girls with Mohawks becuz Cassie and their cuter homegirl pulled it off well

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2012, 05:19:15 PM »
This is some shit Psycho Hustla should be all over.

awol22222

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2012, 06:47:31 PM »
Once I was walking home and saw a old mexican gardener with a white cap that had a weed leaf on it like the one Snoop had in the G-thang video...it irked me to see it all dirty and used up  :(
This just made me laugh.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2012, 07:07:37 PM »
This is some shit Psycho Hustla should be all over.

i would easily buy it....IF i had a reason to own another baseball cap i'd never wear :D

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2012, 07:12:49 PM »

Exactly.  This is the type of hat you would see in the thrift store and NOBODY besides a Snoop & Dre fan would see the value in it.  Once I was walking home and saw a old mexican gardener with a white cap that had a weed leaf on it like the one Snoop had in the G-thang video...it irked me to see it all dirty and used up  :(
I think that was a OG Locs hat

http://www.locssunglasses.net/biglebacaha.html cause they selling that now and it looks the same if I Remember, but usually those hats are all around here in cali. I've always seen em in Liqour stores.

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2012, 07:39:56 PM »
Once I was walking home and saw a old mexican gardener with a white cap that had a weed leaf on it like the one Snoop had in the G-thang video...it irked me to see it all dirty and used up  :(
This just made me laugh.

yes, but you also know it's true.

714rep

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2012, 09:59:46 PM »

http://www.locssunglasses.net/biglebacaha.html cause they selling that now and it looks the same if I Remember, but usually those hats are all around here in cali. I've always seen em in Liqour stores.

You're probably right haha (i wasnt in the liquor store as often back then).....

but the one i saw was WAYYY more on par to this>>>>

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2012, 08:24:50 AM »

You're probably right haha (i wasnt in the liquor store as often back then).....

but the one i saw was WAYYY more on par to this>>>>

I've had so many different weed leaf hats over the years, It wouldn't amaze me if he had 1 like in the video. The last 1 I bought was more or less like this

Except it was all red, and had the words "Natural High" on the back area. I don't even know what happened to it I Think I Might of accidentally gave it to the good will,  so I was actually planning on buying that black 1 in the link.

Will_B

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2012, 08:35:27 AM »
The one in the link has Green under the peek like this

#justsayin