Author Topic: Official All-Star Game Thread (In Kansas City at Kaufman Stadium)  (Read 142 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Wouldn't really care much about the All-Star game normally, but since it's in Kansas City I wanted to make this thread.  If you guys happen to catch the homerun derby or the game let me know what you think of the stadium and everything out here.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

MistaNova

Re: Official All-Star Game Thread (In Kansas City at Kaufman Stadium)
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2012, 07:03:54 PM »
Didn't watch the Home Run Derby, though it looks like Royals fans boo's got to Cano.

It's the top of the 6th now. 8-0 N.L.

Thoughts on the A.L. so far: Verlander was terrible, Fielder's defence was terrible (he ruined a perfectly good throw from Jeter), Bautista's catch was great, Jeter has a hit, Mike Trout is coming up 8), Chris Sale is now pitching

Thoughts on the N.L. so far: Bryce Harper has a hit, Sandoval justified being selected & is likely to get the MVP if the A.L. don't get a rally going and catch up, Chipper Jones' has a hit (& got a ovation)

Here's my thread for the All Star Game BTW: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=284691.0

Remedy360

Re: Official All-Star Game Thread (In Kansas City at Kaufman Stadium)
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2012, 07:06:33 PM »
AL is getting destroyed, shitty. But, at the end of the day it likely just means home field advantage for New York or Texas, so fuck 'em.