Author Topic: Nets Sign Brook Lopez to max deal (4 years $61 mill)...LA OR NOTHIN FOR DWIGHT?  (Read 914 times)

Sccit

Dwight howard better get 10x the shit lebron got, dudes a bitch ass for keeping the orlando fans on a string like this

A lot of the LeBron hate I think comes from the fact that he did that to his home team. I agree though, Dwight has been acting like an enormous bitch, I would hate him so much if I was an Orlando fan.

yup....dwight is definitely the biggest bitch since lebron, tho

Hack Wilson - real

bigger bitch than lebron by a mile

Trip Dee

David Aldridge made a good point; OKC should offer Ibaka and Harden for him. They would be great future for Orlando and i doubt Dwight wouldn't wanna re-sign and play alongside KD & Rusty unless he's desperate to be the 1st scoring option, cause that won't happen with these two on the team lol

ibaka is just as good a defender, and harden is better on offense...not as great a deal as it would seem at first glance.

i think it's a win/win situation for both teams anyway. only concern OKC may have is that another big star on the roster could ruin team chemistry they've build.

shit, i think wherever he goes he'll fuck team chemistry up anyways...

« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 12:26:38 AM by Trip Dee »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Dwight howard better get 10x the shit lebron got, dudes a bitch ass for keeping the orlando fans on a string like this

A lot of the LeBron hate I think comes from the fact that he did that to his home team. I agree though, Dwight has been acting like an enormous bitch, I would hate him so much if I was an Orlando fan.

I'd say more hate comes from him letting everyone's hopes down. Bulls fans, Cleveland fans, Knick fans, Net fans, anybody who had a realistic chance all hate him because he didn't pick them & everyone else hates him because teams like the Hawks, Pacers & Rockets, etc. weren't even thoughts.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Anyway, I heard the Magic realize that they have this whole season to make the move. So even if they have Dwight sitting on the bench until the deadline, the goal for them this season is to get the best possible deal in order. Which will still likely be the Nets come January 15th.

Hack Wilson - real

Anyway, I heard the Magic realize that they have this whole season to make the move. So even if they have Dwight sitting on the bench until the deadline, the goal for them this season is to get the best possible deal in order. Which will still likely be the Nets come January 15th.

lmao @ the thought of Dwight sitting in street clothes all year OR EVEN BETTER not being invited to the games but yet still part of the team  (i.e. Keyshawn in 2003)

i almost hope this happens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I think it'll be definitely  what goes down here.

But in the end, everyone is going to get what they want.

Sccit

if they could get bynum, thats EASILY their best deal..

Sccit

I'd say more hate comes from him letting everyone's hopes down. Bulls fans, Cleveland fans, Knick fans, Net fans, anybody who had a realistic chance all hate him because he didn't pick them & everyone else hates him because teams like the Hawks, Pacers & Rockets, etc. weren't even thoughts.

lmao if u really believe this

Citizen-Y

if they could get bynum, thats EASILY their best deal..

Lakers would have to absorb some shit ass contracts Otis Smith handed out as well.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I mean it's only natural you want to believe the one that is more degrading. I don't think there is a person on the forum that would hold you down as an unbiased critic.

So all my Knick fans friends hate him because they feel bad for Cleveland? Not because they were chanting MVP for him IN THE GARDEN while he was still in Cleveland? Logical.

Sccit

I mean it's only natural you want to believe the one that is more degrading. I don't think there is a person on the forum that would hold you down as an unbiased critic.

So all my Knick fans friends hate him because they feel bad for Cleveland? Not because they were chanting MVP for him IN THE GARDEN while he was still in Cleveland? Logical.

no, because he pulled a BITCH-MOVE, and handled the whole process with no class, dignity, or respect whatsoever. u really think he's hated because people cant have them on their team? smfh...u really need 2 pull his cock out ya throat. the dude simply showed the basketball world how not to move during the whole "i'm takin my talents to south beach" fiasco, and if u think he's hated because of any other reason, then your retardation level is unmeasurable.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

no, because he pulled a BITCH-MOVE, and handled the whole process with no class, dignity, or respect whatsoever. u really think he's hated because people cant have them on their team? smfh...u really need 2 pull his cock out ya throat. the dude simply showed the basketball world how not to move during the whole "i'm takin my talents to south beach" fiasco, and if u think he's hated because of any other reason, then your retardation level is unmeasurable.

LOL. So you think my Knick fan friends would hate him & "not want him" if he said he was "taking his talents to the Big Apple"? Because they wouldn't of appreciated how he "handled it"? I'm not defending the way he went about it. Even he admits he could of went about it differently. But at the end of the day, everybody is mad because he picked Miami over them. The Nets & Knicks were clearing cap space for years prior just to make him a realistic offer.

We live in a world where a majority of people root for villains. But you don't root for villains who fucked you over too. He would of been hated by select cities if he stayed in Cleveland. His entire last season was fan base after fan base trying to recruit him by cheering for him. After the season every team made "LeBronComeTo"insert city".com" websites. Don't front like he wasn't the most desired free agent of all-time.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!

Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sccit

LOL. So you think my Knick fan friends would hate him & "not want him" if he said he was "taking his talents to the Big Apple"? Because they wouldn't of appreciated how he "handled it"? I'm not defending the way he went about it. Even he admits he could of went about it differently. But at the end of the day, everybody is mad because he picked Miami over them. The Nets & Knicks were clearing cap space for years prior just to make him a realistic offer.

We live in a world where a majority of people root for villains. But you don't root for villains who fucked you over too. He would of been hated by select cities if he stayed in Cleveland. His entire last season was fan base after fan base trying to recruit him by cheering for him. After the season every team made "LeBronComeTo"insert city".com" websites. Don't front like he wasn't the most desired free agent of all-time.

obviously, if he plays for your team, u'll overlook his bitchassness...but when he plays for a different team, that bitchassness magnifies. if he stayed in Cleveland, he would still be beloved overall, as he was prior to his lame antics. his behavior had a lot more to do with the hatred he's received than the fact that he left.