Author Topic: Nets Sign Brook Lopez to max deal (4 years $61 mill)...LA OR NOTHIN FOR DWIGHT?  (Read 913 times)

Sccit

nets cant trade for dwight until january 15th now....

Hack Wilson - real

helps the Celtics out quite a bit  8)

Sccit

Houston and LA are the only 2 teams in the mix, apparently.

Hack Wilson - real

maybe atlanta but i doubt it

Trip Dee

David Aldridge made a good point; OKC should offer Ibaka and Harden for him. They would be great future for Orlando and i doubt Dwight wouldn't wanna re-sign and play alongside KD & Rusty unless he's desperate to be the 1st scoring option, cause that won't happen with these two on the team lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
David Aldridge made a good point; OKC should offer Ibaka and Harden for him. They would be great future for Orlando and i doubt Dwight wouldn't wanna re-sign and play alongside KD & Rusty unless he's desperate to be the 1st scoring option, cause that won't happen with these two on the team lol

That would be devastating lol.

Sccit

ibaka is just as good a defender, and harden is better on offense...not as great a deal as it would seem at first glance.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

ibaka is just as good a defender, and harden is better on offense...not as great a deal as it would seem at first glance.

So more or less since Ibaka is "just as good of a defender" & you claim Dwight doesn't have an offensive game that impacts like James Harden. You'd almost go as far to say that Dwight for Ibaka straight up wouldn't be that much of a difference..lol.

Sccit

So more or less since Ibaka is "just as good of a defender" & you claim Dwight doesn't have an offensive game that impacts like James Harden. You'd almost go as far to say that Dwight for Ibaka straight up wouldn't be that much of a difference..lol.

dwight for a ibaka straight up would be a huge improvement for okc...but losing ibaka AND harden wouldnt be all that great.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dwight howard better get 10x the shit lebron got, dudes a bitch ass for keeping the orlando fans on a string like this
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dwight howard better get 10x the shit lebron got, dudes a bitch ass for keeping the orlando fans on a string like this

Remedy360

A lot of the LeBron hate I think comes from the fact that he did that to his home team. I agree though, Dwight has been acting like an enormous bitch, I would hate him so much if I was an Orlando fan.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
He is already. What he did was 10x worse because he's been doing this for over a year (before that he was avoiding such attention) and got a gm and coach fired in the process.

Lunatic

This is crazy, I doubt Dwight would accept a trade to Houston or Atlanta. Dwight in LA would make for an amazing LA-MIA finals, wow.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Hack Wilson - real

This is crazy, I doubt Dwight would accept a trade to Houston or Atlanta. Dwight in LA would make for an amazing LA-MIA finals, wow.

dwight will go anywhere for next season

its just that no team is gonna trade for him WITHOUT him signing an extension besides Houston who is just desperate to unload