Re: Ted
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 09:56:28 PM »
i saw it and it was way better then i expected
The West is Back

King Of The Greater Los Angeles Area

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2012, 08:39:17 PM »
I saw it and liked it and I haven't liked a Family Guy episode in a while. that other writer, alec sulkin, he probably had a lot to do with it being funny.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2012, 05:49:20 PM »
gonna peep this. i love family guy.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2012, 12:29:38 AM »
funny, corny, but funny, had me laughing throughout the movie, so it doesnt feel like such a waste

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2012, 12:38:30 AM »
Shit was hilarious. McFarlane was money.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2012, 12:25:24 PM »
funny, corny, but funny, had me laughing throughout the movie, so it doesnt feel like such a waste

naah...the recent "family guy" episodes are a better example of corny. this was just good.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2012, 01:00:37 PM »

naah...the recent "family guy" episodes are a better example of corny. this was just good.

fuck that, new family guy are the shit

did oyu see the one where Brian dates the blind girl who hates dogs??  shit was fucking awesome

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2012, 01:06:27 PM »

did oyu see the one where Brian dates the blind girl who hates dogs??  shit was fucking awesome

sounds like an episode i saw in 2006

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2012, 02:31:17 PM »

8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2012, 02:46:04 PM »

sounds like an episode i saw in 2006

nope

his girlfriend then, Gillian or Jillian, wasn't blind.  just dumb...

Remedy360

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2012, 06:13:40 PM »

The new Family Guys are weak, the show used to be hilarious but it's pretty corny overall these days. Anyways, the movie was hilarious.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2012, 07:09:29 PM »
not close to true

Okka

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2012, 08:57:39 AM »
I'm definitely gonna check this out when a dvd rip leaks. I saw a few clips of it and it looks like it might be a funny movie.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2012, 09:52:16 AM »
I feel like the new Family Guy episodes are 10 minutes of decent jokes, 10 minutes of Seth trying to sing & 10 minutes of commercials.