Author Topic: DubCNN: Snoop (Dogg) Lion - La La La (First Single off "Reincarnated" Album!  (Read 1509 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

Today, international superstar Snoop Dogg officially becomes reincarnated as Snoop Lion with the release of "La La La" – the premiere Single from his forthcoming album "Reincarnated".

Produced by Diplo and the Major Lazer production team, “La La La” was recently recorded in Jamaica and is Snoop Lion's debut song. Releasing soon, "Reincarnated" sonically represents Snoop's time in Jamaica where he was positively impacted by both the Rastafarian culture and the Jamaican people who embraced him along the journey of being reincarnated into Snoop Lion.

Listen to the song below:

Snoop (Dogg) Lion - La La La (Prod. by Major Lazer)

Jah... Rastafari More news to come.

PLANT

been bumping this all day, its good.  i like the vibe, looking forward to this album.  i hope he sticks to the plan and doesnt change it up 8)

Will_B

Track is great til Snoop starts :-X

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

Track is great til Snoop starts :-X

i second this motion, i almost liked his sexual eruption track better than this shyt  ;D

Cali_Heat

Cool! Better as i think bumpin this all day too, smooth (gangsta) Regae Vibe  . Snoop Lion Reincarnate  8)

Cali_Heat

mp3 in good quality ??

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
doggy dogg fell off.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Suga Foot

Better than I expected.  Never been a huge reggae fan, but I can dig this one. 

The_Offence

im of Jamaican decent and all i have to say is WHAT THE FUCK THIS SHIT! this is not reggae. ali G could have made a better reggae song than this.. the girl singing the chorus and beat is the only reggae about this.. snoop this is fucking terrible. white people gon buy into this shit but real yardies know this a joke thing.

let this American born white boy that studied reggae show you how to make a hot reggae record
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 03:10:15 PM by The_Offence »

Cali_Heat

Track is better than Snoops last Singles since tbct! not the Techno dance sh...

OG Snoopaveli

Cali_Heat

thanks!

KrazySumwhat

Thanks.
 Ahh... i had to turn it off after about 1 minute-1 1/2 minutes. Pretty bad. First Snoop album i will not buy. Snoop lion sounds gay too.
 I bought pretty much everything Snoop ever put out but thats about to come to a end. nd what, after this he's releaseing a R&B album too, right?  :-\

I'll try listening to this song again when iam drunk and/or stoned as fuck but through sober ears  :puke:

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
this will either flop hard or be a success, but this track aint bad good buzz track! i dig

BIGWORM

WoW! I never knew my ears could vomit.

lol snoop is the only artist to fall off in almost every genre Rap,Rock,Pop,Dance,Country & now Reggae...

I WILL NEVER CHECK FOR A SNOOP SONG OR ALBUM AGAIN....