Author Topic: Fun fact of the day: Aftermath was supposed to be called Black Market Records  (Read 1345 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Bay Area rap sucks anyway,

You do know that 2pac is considered a bay artist

brian denies this

like he denies his son clothing from places besides wal mart

Blasphemy (A)

Bay Area rap sucks anyway,

You do know that 2pac is considered a bay artist

brian denies this

like he denies his son clothing from places besides wal mart

or child support

Sccit

OHHH Shit.. I forgot about Rap God Brotha Lynch Hung.  How could I have forgotten about such a phenomenal artist.  He's certainly one for the ages.. too bad I've actually never heard 1 of his songs.  Bay Area rap sucks anyway, no wonder it's popular amongst all the ignorant Kansas City rap fans around here.

Lynch is a legend, and he from Sac, not the bay..

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DujH8ZmeYUo" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DujH8ZmeYUo</a>

rayallen0

OHHH Shit.. I forgot about Rap God Brotha Lynch Hung.  How could I have forgotten about such a phenomenal artist.  He's certainly one for the ages.. too bad I've actually never heard 1 of his songs.  Bay Area rap sucks anyway, no wonder it's popular amongst all the ignorant Kansas City rap fans around here.
ignorant hip hop fans from a man who has been listening to hip hop for 15 years and just heard Folow the Leader? fuck up.

Hack Wilson - real

ignorant hip hop fans from a man who has been listening to hip hop for 15 years and just heard Folow the Leader? fuck up.

LOL forgot about that thread

Hack Wilson - real

Lynch is a legend, and he from Sac, not the bay..

NIK tries his hardest not to laugh at brian's comment

sofdark

2pac's record label name was something like peaceful death or something.

2euce 7even

I Never Liked Tha Name "Aftermath" tbh Thanks 4 Tha Fact.
2 That Dude Who Says Bay Area Rap Sucks, He Must Be Trippin On Dat Sherm.

rayallen0

Dudes just a square. never done but pretty sure that Sherm would make broth a lynch 500x more enjoyable lol
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 12:00:55 PM by rayallen0 »

Hack Wilson - real

Dudes just a square, never done but pretty sure that Sherman would make broth a lynch 500x more enjoyable lol

FUCK-YOU-BItch

old ass story, but dre is white wtf he has got to do with niggas?

bouli77

lmao, so much ignorance, close-mindedness and stupidity shown above, Infinite has to be trolling.

MUHFUKKA

Brotha Lynch isn't from the bay...

Sacramento is pretty damn far away in fact

another ignorant statement for the record books
its not all that far but it isnt thhe bay area. i like how hes never heard a song but hhe automatically hates it

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

bouli77

LOL yeah yet he lectures you about being open-minded and talks about the beauty of Islam but fails to apply its teachings for himself. oh irony.

FUCK-YOU-BItch

it's like saying effex is running a website about a rapper who's got something to say...