Author Topic: What's y'all beef with Daz? What's the back story.  (Read 1340 times)

polepositon

Re: What's y'all beef with Daz? What's the back story.
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2012, 01:27:59 PM »
I'm not saying y'all gave to like everything he puts out for y'all to listen to. And, if some don't like it, he shouldn't get upset, doesn't seem like he did. Just seemed like constant trying to diss everything from same folks.

Why don't we all now our heads and just say a prayer.  :-*

polepositon

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2012, 01:29:49 PM »
ikke disappeared on his own

dude was a major alcoholic at just 15 years old lol

:o wow.

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2012, 01:57:43 PM »

Don't y'all want artist to interact with y'all?

All of them are still here but dont Post 😉

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2012, 02:06:38 PM »
if you really wanna know the real reason for daz luke warm reception its because way back when this site was competing with daz's site (gangstaville) daz ripped off a bunch of europeans on a t shirt hustle including none other then dubcc HNIC overseer....

no to mention the makavelli and dillenger fiasco...

most of the orders that were placed outside of cali were from europe and australia and daz and them didnt anticpate that. it would probably cost more to ship the shirt then the shirt costed and you know daz aint givin niggas refunds.

so in a nutshell daz dont get alot of play out here because he ripped off the owner of the site.

polepositon

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2012, 02:07:49 PM »
Oh yea, gio. that's cool.  :D 8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2012, 02:15:01 PM »
if you really wanna know the real reason for daz luke warm reception its because way back when this site was competing with daz's site (gangstaville) daz ripped off a bunch of europeans on a t shirt hustle including none other then dubcc HNIC overseer....

most of the orders that were placed outside of cali were from europe and australia and daz and them didnt anticpate that. it would probably cost more to ship the shirt then the shirt costed and you know daz aint givin niggas refunds.

so in a nutshell daz dont get alot of play out here because he ripped off the owner of the site.

daz had no idea his fanbase was euros lol

polepositon

« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2012, 02:15:35 PM »

(Throws down glass bowl like james evans just died)....Damn, damn, damn!

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2012, 02:30:15 PM »
it's a mixture of him jackin euros and trolls gettin off on dickridin famous people... at the end of the day, a good protion of it was uncalled for, and i know for a fact that a gang of artists dont post here because of the dickridin that goes on.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2012, 02:40:55 PM »
it's a mixture of him jackin euros and trolls gettin off on dickridin famous people... at the end of the day, a good protion of it was uncalled for, and i know for a fact that a gang of artists dont post here because of the dickridin that goes on.

you'd think artists would love having fans compliment them too lol

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2012, 02:54:21 PM »

you'd think artists would love having fans compliment them too lol

naah, i didnt mean dickriding them in a positive sense...i guess i shoulda said nutriding.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2012, 03:12:14 PM »
nutriding vs dickriding

lmfaoooo

it was basically open season and a free for all once he started dissing and boasting at how he "ganked" yall (his words not mine)
over all the backlash he recieved it kind of started a a cycle where daz would post talk a little shit back and forth with his fans etc get trolled etc

he never responded to positive comments on his own damn site he only commented when someone was critical of his music or his demeanor etc. has any one here ever got a response when you were pumpin him up and shit? bbarely ever...that kind of mentality pretty much breeds negativity.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2012, 03:26:29 PM »
nutriding vs dickriding

lmfaoooo

it was basically open season and a free for all once he started dissing and boasting at how he "ganked" yall (his words not mine)
over all the backlash he recieved it kind of started a a cycle where daz would post talk a little shit back and forth with his fans etc get trolled etc

he never responded to positive comments on his own damn site he only commented when someone was critical of his music or his demeanor etc. has any one here ever got a response when you were pumpin him up and shit? bbarely ever...that kind of mentality pretty much breeds negativity.

yeah Daz doesn't know how the net works apparently

bouli77

« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2012, 06:01:26 AM »
he hates his french fans

dubcc being mostly euro's naturally retaliates

nah euros don't really hate him. on the dub, it's mostly americans who troll the shit out of him. can't say he doesn't deserve it though lol with all the shit that he pulled and how he seems to be treating people.

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2012, 06:02:47 AM »
type of person to react which just brings more hate.
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

Al Bundy

« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2012, 03:42:42 PM »
i remember when he was promoting who ride with us vol 4 or some shit and posted an old track claiming it was new. i told daz it was old and this was his response

yalll mutha fuccaz can succca dicc we jus made this song 4 months agomso eat yo mammas draws

good way to make sure i don't support you anymore daz  ::)

another favorite daz quote:

so EnzoUK is callin 2pac wack u uk niggas give hip hop a fucc up taste  u tea drinkin need so deorderent