Author Topic: Fuck Slaughterhouse  (Read 1155 times)

ANgry!

• Lil Geezy
Fuck Slaughterhouse
« on: August 06, 2012, 10:48:35 PM »
slaughterhouse is a frankenstein project!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all 4 of these guys already FAILED their major label test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joell ortiz had a deal with dre and mentally broke and QUIT like the spineless pussy he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joe buddens was created by DEF JAM and they destroyed their creation after his debut FLOPPED... ONE AND DONE thrown in the gutter!!!!!!!!!!!!!! def jam invested more into joe buddens than any new artist they ever had... they shit on legends to give him that shot... when the smoke cleared they HATED him... they ICED him out and had him filling applications at radio stations looking for a gig as an on air personality (seriously)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love how these niggas all act like they were keeping shit real on the indy scene...

LOL @ niggas making club joints when theyre signed to AMALGAM DIGITAL... AN INTERNET LABEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ joe buddens single off his indy debut being a horrible attempt at a hit record featuring a nigga that EVISCERATED him on record and put the nail in his coffin as a solo artist

LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!

crooked i is a ZERO... been rapping for 25 years and he doesnt have ONE signature song or moment... 3,000 weekly freestyles and not one is memorable... no LP... just a bunch of trash mixtapes and wack EPs no one copped!!!!!!!!!!!!! he got whipped by suges niggas at death row and crawled out the back door... he was scared for his life...

royce is the best rapper of the bunch but hes a loser too... always ahs been... good rapper lousy artist... nigga was wearing a leather cowboy hat and rhine stone du rags in the BOOM video... hes been destroying himself for years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHADY target audience is 12-14 year olds... so clear in the green screen vid with eminem doing goofy shit they think is funny... stroke face eminem wanted to kill himself and he couldnt do it.. now hes forced to sit in front of the camera and work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ tryin to market sluaghterhouse to kids that listen to biebs and think SHADY is GOAT

they already tried this... they have no identiy and no star power...

"were really good rappers"

that make really bad music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eminem is being held hostage by his pussy heart and interscope....

rosenburg and iovine got the faggot by the balls so he sits alone in his house SCARED mixing wack slaughterhouse records that are gonna FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ slaughterhouse thiknkin they made it when eminem fans think theyre the new D12

eminem should eat all the pills he has when this album drops cuz jimmy is gonna send goons to hobble him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANgry!

• Lil Geezy
Re: Fuck Slaughterhouse
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 10:50:17 PM »
LOL @ slaughterhouse dropping all their solo projects after annoucning their deal at SHADY thinking they were gonna triple their numbers

HOWD THAT FREE AGENT LP DO JOELL!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!

that album moved like gas station hot dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

still on the shelf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ royces solo going brillo pad after dropping a whole album with elvis

these niggas redefine what it means to be a LOSER in the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they think theyre superstars now....

eminem puts them on a guestlist from his isolation bunker and they walk the red carpet like its theirs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BWHBWHAHAHABAHBAHHWHAHAA

LOL @ not ONE slaughetrhouse song getting traction since being signed to the machine

movie soundtrack spots... sell out singles... street singles... NOTHING works!!!!!!!!!!!

destined to FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 04:26:30 AM »
cool story bro
The West is Back

TT Makaveli

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2012, 05:17:23 AM »
nothing to see here...

David Gutterman

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2012, 07:44:46 AM »
I like slaughterhouse, not sure about the album, but im looking forward to the mixtape.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2012, 07:49:56 AM »
WTF???

Hate to post stupid shit on here, but a stupid post deserves a stupid meme.

Portugoal

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2012, 07:59:51 AM »
slaughterhouse is a frankenstein project!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all 4 of these guys already FAILED their major label test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joell ortiz had a deal with dre and mentally broke and QUIT like the spineless pussy he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joe buddens was created by DEF JAM and they destroyed their creation after his debut FLOPPED... ONE AND DONE thrown in the gutter!!!!!!!!!!!!!! def jam invested more into joe buddens than any new artist they ever had... they shit on legends to give him that shot... when the smoke cleared they HATED him... they ICED him out and had him filling applications at radio stations looking for a gig as an on air personality (seriously)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love how these niggas all act like they were keeping shit real on the indy scene...

LOL @ niggas making club joints when theyre signed to AMALGAM DIGITAL... AN INTERNET LABEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ joe buddens single off his indy debut being a horrible attempt at a hit record featuring a nigga that EVISCERATED him on record and put the nail in his coffin as a solo artist

LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!

crooked i is a ZERO... been rapping for 25 years and he doesnt have ONE signature song or moment... 3,000 weekly freestyles and not one is memorable... no LP... just a bunch of trash mixtapes and wack EPs no one copped!!!!!!!!!!!!! he got whipped by suges niggas at death row and crawled out the back door... he was scared for his life...

royce is the best rapper of the bunch but hes a loser too... always ahs been... good rapper lousy artist... nigga was wearing a leather cowboy hat and rhine stone du rags in the BOOM video... hes been destroying himself for years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHADY target audience is 12-14 year olds... so clear in the green screen vid with eminem doing goofy shit they think is funny... stroke face eminem wanted to kill himself and he couldnt do it.. now hes forced to sit in front of the camera and work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ tryin to market sluaghterhouse to kids that listen to biebs and think SHADY is GOAT

they already tried this... they have no identiy and no star power...

"were really good rappers"

that make really bad music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eminem is being held hostage by his pussy heart and interscope....

rosenburg and iovine got the faggot by the balls so he sits alone in his house SCARED mixing wack slaughterhouse records that are gonna FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ slaughterhouse thiknkin they made it when eminem fans think theyre the new D12

eminem should eat all the pills he has when this album drops cuz jimmy is gonna send goons to hobble him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think about your heart, man. You only have one.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2012, 08:01:39 AM »
 ;D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

sav

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2012, 08:10:59 AM »
Think about your heart, man. You only have one.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2012, 08:20:44 AM »
i love troll posters  8)

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2012, 09:03:02 AM »
i love troll posters  8)

Leave A Couple Days Then Come Back.....Allla Sudden It's Ernest Scared Stupid Up In Here!! *smh*

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2012, 09:19:02 AM »
This guy is one of my fav posters. Tell it like it is homey.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2012, 09:24:06 AM »
LMFAO.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2012, 02:53:11 PM »
angry has been cosigned by classic material.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Remedy360

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2012, 03:03:02 PM »
Someone forgot to take their meds today.