Author Topic: Terrell owens signs with seahawks  (Read 1246 times)

rayallen0

Re: Terrell owens signs with seahawks
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2012, 10:47:54 AM »
Is lynch suspension going to come out soon? I say suspend him 1 quarter.

Remedy360

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2012, 11:03:04 AM »
Is lynch suspension going to come out soon? I say suspend him 1 quarter.

From what I hear it's a unique case so there's probably not going to be a verdict until the season is over, so we should be good unless Goodell takes it upon himself before the official verdict.

Remedy360

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2012, 01:58:56 PM »
I do love Flynn at QB. I do got much love for the Seahawks too. Pete is probably the greatest person in the sport of football. A real God of the game.

I still think the 49er defense is probably by far the best in the NFL. Plus rayallen mentioned Alex Smith. But Harbaugh controls him. He doesn't let him let loose with his arm. He gives him short, intermediate routes to hit; ground & pound with Gore & let that vicious defense be the difference in the game.

I'm rooting for you, but honestly, that 49ers team was a decent kick-returner away from a ring last year. Although Flynn shows potential, he's not really battle tested. TO is nice, but he's about to be 40. Rice is concuss 97% of the year.

To be completely honest with you, in my opinion it's really like a Patriots/Jets scenario. Like you CAN beat them, but the 49ers are the favorites in that division.

LOL! I missed that the first time.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2012, 09:58:00 PM »

Jesus Christ himself.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2012, 03:38:37 AM »
guy is a health freak

but also a nutcase but he can't afford to screw things up like he was in Dallas

i dont agree he screwed things up in dallas

the media coverage for TO in dallas was worse than tebow in ny
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2012, 09:19:11 AM »
I agree with that. All he said was that he wanted the ball & thought every play shouldn't go to Jason Witten. Which was probably right because teams knew on third & five the ball was Witten's to catch lol.

Not to mention in Dallas, in my opinion, he was still among the elite WRs in the game. He should've been the go-to target.

You could almost say it was conspiracy-ish to just tear down the most out-spoken, vibrant WR in the game to send a message to all the big time rookies coming up, "Don't fucking act like this".

Remedy360

« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2012, 09:35:20 AM »
guy is a health freak

Would you say it was him in SF and PHI? I used to always side with him, but it just seems unlikely to me that such a great player would get screwed and ran out of three organizations that were all pretty successful while he was there. There's no doubt that he is treated unfairly by the media though.

Remedy360

« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2012, 09:04:28 PM »

Jesus Christ himself.

LOL, Pete really is the man.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2012, 12:00:52 AM »
guy is a health freak

Would you say it was him in SF and PHI? I used to always side with him, but it just seems unlikely to me that such a great player would get screwed and ran out of three organizations that were all pretty successful while he was there. There's no doubt that he is treated unfairly by the media though.

I think he toned it down each stop he made because he had to or maybe he matured a little.  In dallas, jerry jones made a bad call getting rid of him because he knew TO or any player of his caliber wasnt gonna just take the backseat without saying a word about it.  So really he never shoulda signed him in the first place if that bothered him.  The problem in dallas also came from not having a strong coach most of the time, if parcells wouldve stayed TO wouldve been in check more to Jerry's liking.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2012, 07:16:54 PM »
guy is a health freak

Right, he can probably  still play but he's not the 15 touchdown a year guy he used to be. Plus, he's been out of the league and having all sorts of financial problems, he has to know this is his last shot.
Well somebody needs 2 tell T. Hoe that its his last shot after reading this topic 2day.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/08/23/report-t-o-is-a-complainer-has-uphill-battle-to-make-the-seahawks/

I was against the sehawks getting him.  There should be a red flag why teams I hate who coulda won a SB with him years ago didn't want him & his nba attitude.  Rather not winning a SB without him than winning a SB with him, never a good sign.  I guess he still never learns, charlie sheen & lindsay blowhan thinks T. Hoe JUST DOESN'T GET IT  :loser:  Locker room poison.

rayallen0

« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2012, 08:52:25 PM »
If 1 man can destroy your team, your team was a bunch of weak minded bitches

Remedy360

« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2012, 01:49:51 PM »
guy is a health freak

Right, he can probably  still play but he's not the 15 touchdown a year guy he used to be. Plus, he's been out of the league and having all sorts of financial problems, he has to know this is his last shot.
Well somebody needs 2 tell T. Hoe that its his last shot after reading this topic 2day.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/08/23/report-t-o-is-a-complainer-has-uphill-battle-to-make-the-seahawks/

I was against the sehawks getting him.  There should be a red flag why teams I hate who coulda won a SB with him years ago didn't want him & his nba attitude.  Rather not winning a SB without him than winning a SB with him, never a good sign.  I guess he still never learns, charlie sheen & lindsay blowhan thinks T. Hoe JUST DOESN'T GET IT  :loser:  Locker room poison.

LOL, chill out bro. The blogger that wrote that was just basing it off him arguing excessively with a ref, he admitted that himself. He also admitted today that he hasn't had any locker room problems. Doug Baldwin (one of our younger receivers) said on Wednesday that he's gone out of his way to try and help the receiver core out. These bloggers are like high school girls that love to gossip about BS and hope it blows up everywhere, and you're feeding right into it. However, from a production standpoint he needs to pick it up if he wants to make the team.