Author Topic: If Crooked I not Releasing his DEBUT ALBUM after SHADY SLAUGHTERHOUSE ALBUM...  (Read 1913 times)

FUCK-YOU-BItch

...Then he´s a Piece of shit who can´t create a Retail album...this nigga better needs to drop a SOLO DEBUT AFTER THE SLAUGHTER if He wanna make it...

Will_B

Hack Wilson - real

...Then he´s a Piece of shit who can´t create a Retail album...this nigga better needs to drop a SOLO DEBUT AFTER THE SLAUGHTER if He wanna make it...

nobody likes you Ferhat

Mietek23

I thought everybody already knew he's never going to release an album on his own  :D

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
I thought everybody already knew he's never going to release an album on his own  :D
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

West Coast Veteran

at this rate he'll be droppin a debut album when he's 37 like 2 Chainz  ::)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
how old is he now ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

EFFeX

This guy stays mad, lol

Hack Wilson - real

how old is he now ?

Si-Chiggedy

if crooked i ever releases a solo album, the world is gonna end. this day will be the ultimate proof that the maya predicted it.
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

Hack Wilson - real

if crooked i ever releases a solo album, the world is gonna end. this day will be the ultimate proof that the maya predicted it.

mayan's you mean.

anyways Crooked just dropped a 20 song project 2 months ago with all original material so I don't see why people are still hating.

Detox is what deserves hate

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11

little boy, less time on your ps3 and more time getting educated at your all-white school... lol at your internet threats, dubcnn needs to filter out the non-sense.
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
how old is he now ?

34 amd no solo album ? shit he should have 4 or 5 at this point.

Hack Wilson - real

how old is he now ?

34 amd no solo album ? shit he should have 4 or 5 at this point.

Hood Star is a solo album ;)