Author Topic: What the fuck is Da-Sauce anyway?  (Read 535 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
What the fuck is Da-Sauce anyway?
« on: August 23, 2012, 07:31:38 PM »
seriously.. what's the history of the forum and so on.  Somebody break it down for me cause I'm hella-confused.  And why was it necessary to begin with when all the members just post here at dubcc anyway?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: What the fuck is Da-Sauce anyway?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 07:58:26 PM »
da sauce name is derived from Encye's love of sauces from ramen noodles....and as for the forum itself, some history:

da sauce is the second forum Petey started, the first one (DBA) was a colossal failure after a certain incident happened.

da sauce is home to many residents from this site

da sauce is not a favortie site of Chamillitary Click aka fake Tanner

rayallen0

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, 09:53:41 PM »
So we dont deal with idiots like you. No people stuck in a different era & region of hip hop, and much less stupid drama, and just cool cats talking. How about you ask nik, m.o or klientel since you are buds.

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2012, 10:09:12 PM »
da sauce is like an extension of this forum, but the moderation is active, so theres some1 actually maintaining the site who gives a fuck about it (aka petey)....i thought it was whack at first, cuz the grounds that it was built on, but it aint that bad, after all. a lot of posters from dubcc post there, as well, but theres also some other regulars who dont fuck wit this site...most notably, the 2 females (lildub and babygirl)... and a TWZ Section 8)

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2012, 10:16:42 PM »
And we're back 8)
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2012, 10:20:59 PM »
DBA was created as a rebellion site because of the heavy dictating modding here in dubcc and people getting censored and getting threads deleted and banned (ie Orits thread) so they made DBA to abolish that and make it a real anything goes forum/bootlegging forum... it was pretty cool until Tanner had a gay experience over an internet girlfriend and fucked everything up

Da Sauce was created by Petey after the whole Wienergate scandal, i do lerk there more then i post, Ive always stuck with dubcc more tho but sometimes im a lil active at Da Sauce, i just think its needs a wider audience a bit, but i do think they have better quality topics to discuss then dubcc
The West is Back

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2012, 11:34:42 AM »
da sauce is what ever yall make of it.

it literally took me ten mins to build that forum, it didnt cost a penny. the posters have dictated everything from the direction of the content to the visual aesthetic of the forum itself.

so many ppl try to make it out to be competition and its never been about that. its a tight knit community of cats that have mostly came from bigger sites who weren't feeling the politics going on. whether it be my rapgodfathers or chillspot dudes or the cats that didnt have no where to post when dpg or wcrydaz went down to all the ppl that post from dubcc because they've been banned or what have you...its definitely a niche community but it works for the little bit of traffic and shit we see that forum is flourishing...yall mad?

Will_B

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2012, 01:33:43 PM »
da sauce is the second forum Petey started, the first one (DBA) was a colossal failure after a certain incident happened.

So did it ever come out that Miss Jess was just a troll plot orchestrated to destroy Tanners life?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2012, 01:39:12 PM »

So did it ever come out that Miss Jess was just a troll plot orchestrated to destroy Tanners life?

no she was a real female, Tanner talked to her on the phone and shit

Will_B

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2012, 01:56:18 PM »

PUNKED

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2012, 02:01:07 PM »

PUNKED
From what I understand, she meant it as a joke, but Tanner went out and actually did it.

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2012, 02:09:50 PM »
^i dont think they were really dating...i think jess was doin 2 tanner what sikotic did to whoorider

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2012, 02:14:35 PM »

PUNKED
From what I understand, she meant it as a joke, but Tanner went out and actually did it.

yep

she thought telling him to do that with another guy would drive him away from her but instead he apparently went through with the idea thinking it'd bring him closer to her

Blood$

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2012, 09:12:44 PM »
Da Sauce is what the name says it is.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2012, 09:53:28 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/DCfsM2_7_2s" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/DCfsM2_7_2s</a>

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.