Author Topic: Chino XL Announces 35-Track Release “RICANstruction: The Black Rosary”  (Read 628 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Rapper Chino XL has announced the release date for RICANstruction: The Black Rosary, his first album in over six years.

RICANstruction will be a double-CD release that is being released by Viper Records, the label that is owned by Immortal Technique.

Immortal Technique is one of the guests who appear on the 35-track effort, while rappers/artists like Travis Barker, Bun B, Tech N9ne and B Real round out the album.

According to Chino, RICANstruction is his most introspective work-to-date, delving into serious matters like the abuse he suffered as a child, failed relationships, suicide and his daughter’s battle with cancer.

“It’s a complete unbottling of a lot of stuff, things that I probably had suppressed,” Chino XL explained. “The human psyche has the ability and the power to do that in order to keep it functioning. I felt that it was time to let most of it out so I could move on and get past some of those issues. Whilst on tour last year, I realized how many people I connected to when I expressed a lot of those more painful, emotional songs. It seemed like a lot of folks really needed to hear them. I can learn from that to help them relate so they can also get past what they had going on. I realized that’s part of my journey.”

Chino hopes the main focus of RICANstruction will be what he has become famous for – complex lyrics and rhyme patterns.

“I believe that it’s my contribution to the art form, to art in general and to music,” Chino XL continued. “I feel like if you’re not going to try to raise the bar, then what are you doing it for? I try to do it because I feel like that’s part of my blessing and to share my blessing, I have to propel the art form and push the boundaries of language.”

RICANstruction: The Black Rosary is due in stores on September 25.
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
Im glad he kept the Horse Shoe Gang joint on there.

They need to get more shine.

KrazySumwhat

Good fucking news!!! I been hanging for new Chino. I used to sleep on him in the past but dude amazes me in every verse. Last time i heard him drop an album it was with some other rapper nowhere near as good as him, Seemed a total mismatch.

Hack Wilson - real

Here to save you all is one of the best albums ever

Hack Wilson - real

Im glad he kept the Horse Shoe Gang joint on there.

They need to get more shine.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

:o 35 tracks are way too much for any artist, but still - finally, first day-leak download for me

Hack Wilson - real

:o 35 tracks are way too much for any artist, but still - finally, first day-leak download for me

first off, 2pac could EASILY have dropped a 40 track project, let alone 35

second off Chino XL has worked on this project for years so it's not like he just recorded this shit in a month or two like most albums....Chino is a lyrical god.  go peep "Wordsmith" for proof.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

second off Chino XL has worked on this project for years so it's not like he just recorded this shit in a month or two like most albums....Chino is a lyrical god.  go peep "Wordsmith" for proof.

na,35 tracks are too much, it dont matter if he worked on it for years.
who the hell listens to sequenced studio albums wit 160minutes of music?
i got shit to do, & other albums to listen to, i cant waste 160minutes on one album in one sitting

Hack Wilson - real

na,35 tracks are too much, it dont matter if he worked on it for years.
who the hell listens to sequenced studio albums wit 160minutes of music?
i got shit to do, & other albums to listen to, i cant waste 160minutes on one album in one sitting

who says u gotta listen to the album in one sitting???

KrazySumwhat

If its a double album just listen to one disc at a time. I didnt listen to all three E-40 discs in one sitting.

MURDERGHOST

• 'G'
Re: Chino XL Announces 35-Track Release “RICANstruction: The Black Rosary”
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2012, 12:47:22 PM »
I'm planning on getting this one...

ANgry!

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2012, 01:17:43 PM »
LOL @ chino XL being an "active" rapper

dude quit rap to lift weights and hang out on twitter full time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

puerto rican superhero!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

i guess so... dude IS super lazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you cant handle a release any worse than this....

every time the release date he gives passes he gives a new release date knowing he cant make that date either... chino is the nigga that goes 10 years between jobs cuz "nobodys hiring"...NAH man... youre just a LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chinos gotta be pushing 40 and he only has 2 official LPs shit is absurd!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all these rappers dropping free Lp's and mixtapes online...

chino xl is posting what he ate on twitter...

and chino wonders why hes immortal techniques hype man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lazy BUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

immortal technique is on stage cutting WWF promos for vegan nerds and chino xl is the opening act!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chino... you LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chino doesnt even know how to use youtube.. nice vids meathead...

funny how the smartest rappers are the biggest DUMBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANgry!

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2012, 01:20:58 PM »
i remember thinking that posion pen was gonna be something...

just a collection of freestyles he been using for years on the wake up show and live...

true that soap opera pussy >>> UG rap male groupies

but chino bombed on screen so hes back living the rapper life again...

too bad he cant do ANYTHING on his own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2012, 01:37:17 PM »
angry is boring now

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2012, 02:24:49 AM »
this albums been talked about for a long time, glad to see its finally coming out

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare