Author Topic: Daz collaborates with ridiculous Euro Wigger. Dubcc member.  (Read 6046 times)

Sccit

Re: Daz collaborates with ridiculous Euro Wigger. Dubcc member.
« Reply #180 on: September 18, 2012, 03:35:39 PM »
like i said im trying to get up to speed here im not defending anyone especially when im uninformed and am actually quite grateful something memorable came out of the whole madsen vs will b thing besides watching will melt down over his karma (which was hilarious). im trying to understand why mikes so ashamed but if the stuff u just said is spot on then yeah lol i guess thats the end of dukes chapter but me and mike were never tight like that we just had a few things in common like not caring for will bs dramatic flair

at the end of the day im trying to figure out what all the fuss is about mike still posts will b hasnt posted a pic they are both euros and dpg stans this is like watching two kids with downs syndrom slug it out at the end of the day for me id still blaze a blunt with mike before i would will but the crumpets and meatballs they eat dont make me shit.

link me to all the posts this exposure took place over so i can know whats good.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=288370.msg2866699#msg2866699

mike didnt post for a full day after this shit was posted up....and has only posted sporadically since. 

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #181 on: September 18, 2012, 07:13:23 PM »
weak sauce my nigga.

some one was like "it was bigger then suffer day" lmao suffer day was an event that had a weeks worth of build up behind it and spawned countless classic threads. the try dee gate keeper thread. the bad azz ghost writing thread the meme threads and the way he vacated the forum...shit most of us are trying to forget the plethora of worthless threads this beef produced, but i commend the effort you can tell duke really tried to format his shit like a troll squad exposure but no dice

mikes still in sweden duckfacing while listening to rares will b would sell his soul for...will bs probably somewhere hiding his face, crying over his karma in between hormone therapy sessions and is probably mad as fuck he hasnt rubbed elbows with daz

Sikotic™

« Reply #182 on: September 18, 2012, 09:59:49 PM »
I still find it hilarious that Will did exactly what he hated his enemies for and wants to befriend them now. To me, that's the best part of it all.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #183 on: September 18, 2012, 10:26:41 PM »
I love how Mike is on trial. Whether he'll retain approval or not. Classic shit from my perspective.

Sccit

« Reply #184 on: September 18, 2012, 11:29:55 PM »
weak sauce my nigga.

some one was like "it was bigger then suffer day" lmao suffer day was an event that had a weeks worth of build up behind it and spawned countless classic threads. the try dee gate keeper thread. the bad azz ghost writing thread the meme threads and the way he vacated the forum...shit most of us are trying to forget the plethora of worthless threads this beef produced, but i commend the effort you can tell duke really tried to format his shit like a troll squad exposure but no dice

mikes still in sweden duckfacing while listening to rares will b would sell his soul for...will bs probably somewhere hiding his face, crying over his karma in between hormone therapy sessions and is probably mad as fuck he hasnt rubbed elbows with daz

it all depends on whether Mike really is Kim Percy or not.......and considerin he's been layin' low, that's what every1's suspecting right now

Will_B

« Reply #185 on: September 18, 2012, 11:40:31 PM »
weak sauce my nigga.

it all depends on whether Mike really is Kim Percy or not.......and considerin he's been layin' low, that's what every1's suspecting right now

Suddenly dubcc is a 'troll playground for little girls'

Of course it was ok for Mike when he was doing the mud throwing 8)

Sccit

« Reply #186 on: September 18, 2012, 11:45:20 PM »
when was this thread moved?

Will_B

« Reply #187 on: September 18, 2012, 11:48:19 PM »

Matty pm'd me a couple days back to say he was moving it. Is it important?

Sccit

« Reply #188 on: September 18, 2012, 11:53:09 PM »

Matty pm'd me a couple days back to say he was moving it. Is it important?

yes...very important. it's actually a matter of life or death. i'll tell ya about it after mike makes his next appearance.

Sikotic™

« Reply #189 on: September 18, 2012, 11:59:25 PM »
I love how Mike is on trial. Whether he'll retain approval or not. Classic shit from my perspective.
if the track does not fit, yall must acquit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #190 on: September 19, 2012, 09:50:07 AM »

and the fact they are flip flopping on Will is pretty sad too

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #191 on: September 19, 2012, 10:39:29 AM »

I've never seen so many grown men think about these things. Like I said, nigga is straight up on trial of approval. Will too. Jokes man.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #192 on: September 19, 2012, 10:40:57 AM »

I've never seen so many grown men think about these things. Like I said, nigga is straight up on trial of approval. Will too. Jokes man.

yeah lmao

i just look at it what it is - mike got exposed and disappeared  outside of that buskwick bill/snoop video he posted

no need for everyone over analyze this shit or catch feelings.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #193 on: September 19, 2012, 12:08:04 PM »
lmfao @  "no need to analyze it" when hacks basically giving a play by play in between every third post, u live for moments like this as long as we aint talking about your pics and your hairlines and shit its all gravy. i cant fuck with cats like that.

you cant win with the peanut gallery...if u side up with mike "stop sticking up for your boy" if you tear dude down then its unloyal, i dont give a fuck what the situation may be im always gonna keep it 100, even if the truth hurts. If someone like say sik or tut was in that position id say the same exact thing and times when shit ive said or done was scrutinized those dudes would keep it real with me too. thats how it should be.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 12:12:02 PM by MA$TER P »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #194 on: September 19, 2012, 12:18:35 PM »
There shouldn't be anything said or done or looked at. Dude got exposed. Pretty funny considering he's embarrassed by it. But that's about it. I find it funny he is ashamed of it. It's a nice little laugh.

Niggas whylin' out like "Oh DAAAAMN, what's Petey gunna think of this?". Like this can't be real life lmao.