Author Topic: DUBCC.COM NBA FANTASY LEAGUE NOTICE - Draft = Sun. October 7th @ 1:30 pm Pacific  (Read 1237 times)

PLANT

Is anyone else from Canada in the league?  This draft is being held thanksgiving afternoon.  Not fair.

didnt u say u were fine with it as long as i didnt move it around too much? i dont get it
well im not fine with not taking part in the draft... i just mentioned i hoped it didnt turn out like last year where the date changed 5 or 6 times...i said it would work good on a week night for me.

Sccit

Is anyone else from Canada in the league?  This draft is being held thanksgiving afternoon.  Not fair.

didnt u say u were fine with it as long as i didnt move it around too much? i dont get it
well im not fine with not taking part in the draft... i just mentioned i hoped it didnt turn out like last year where the date changed 5 or 6 times...i said it would work good on a week night for me.

i see...well, i got a pm asking if i could make the draft any time other than on a weekday before i even made this thread. is it not possible to do the draft on your smartphone? or pre-rank ur players so it drafts in order of how u ranked em?? ill see if i can postpone it by a week, but as of now, every1 seems to be on board with this time.

Hack Wilson - real

430 necks week works perfect

it's on during the NFL but only at the beginning of game 1

and of course we all know NIK doesn't follow the NFL for some retarded reason  :grumpy: :eh:

Sccit

and of course we all know NIK doesn't follow the NFL for some retarded reason  :grumpy: :eh:

maybe because my city dont have a team :eh:

Hack Wilson - real

you can EASILY choose between two historical teams in the 49ers and Raiders or a team with more success in the last decade in San Diego

or you should throw a dart at a map and pick the closest team

Hack Wilson - real

and of course we all know NIK doesn't follow the NFL for some retarded reason  :grumpy: :eh:

btw isn't it funny that Maine, being a part of New England, has claim to it's own NFL team

but LA, a city with 10x the population of the state of Maine, has no claim to it's own team? :)

with that said fuck the Patriots

Sccit

you can EASILY choose between two historical teams in the 49ers and Raiders or a team with more success in the last decade in San Diego

or you should throw a dart at a map and pick the closest team

Raiders is my team, but i dont follow them, mostly cuz it aint LA

Hack Wilson - real

so how many Raider games do you watch a year?

Sccit

ill catch a game once every few weeks.

Hack Wilson - real

ill catch a game once every few weeks.

and do you watch any non Oakland games???

you should be if you still hosting that sports show

Sccit

yes i do...and i listen to sports radio a good portion of the time when im drivin...thats how i keep updated wit sports if i dont get around 2 watchin the games. but i havent done the sports show in months, either way.

The Watcher

i'm good

likely being the only non US/Canada person in the league for me the league draft time is at 7:30 on a monday, but its a public holiday so it aint a problem

where u from? i always thought u were american

nah, i'm from australia
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Sccit

draft is tomorrow.....if i dont get 2 more peeps in here sayin they want it changed by 2:00 AM Pacific, it will stand as is.

good luck n may the odds be ever in ya favor 8)

Sccit

draft in 15 mins

Hack Wilson - real

so who wants to trade for Dwight Howard??

i'm looking for a PG because my point guard is 45 years old