Author Topic: DUBCC.COM NBA FANTASY LEAGUE NOTICE - Draft = Sun. October 7th @ 1:30 pm Pacific  (Read 1238 times)

Sccit

if you feel you cant make the current time, post here....date/time may be changed based on majority availability

TEAMS:

LA BREA GANG = Black Male

#TeamLeBron = Chamillitary Click

The Logo = Mdogg

Undecided = Remedy360

Team Infinite 5'9" = Infinite

The Microwave = PLANT

021 = Ali

wildcats = The Watcher

EclipZe's Pimp = EclipZe

LB Bidness = mrceo

Kim Percey Miller = Hack

WH Bleezys = Sccit

Hack Wilson - real

i'm surprised you made it so early in the day out there but 4:30 should be fine....I'll draft while watching NFL

Sccit

i'm surprised you made it so early in the day out there but 4:30 should be fine....I'll draft while watching NFL

most cats are home on sunday afternoon....so far, no complaints, surprisingly.

'EclipZe

I live in south africa currently and will be gone for the entire weekend for a festival. O, well... I'll just autopick my team ;)

Sccit

I live in south africa currently and will be gone for the entire weekend for a festival. O, well... I'll just autopick my team ;)

Yea .. If it don't bother u too much, u can set ya rankings before the draft and it'll auto pick in the order you'd draft. championships are typically won via trades/waiver wire adds anyways.

PLANT

its thanksgiving weekend up here in canada, not sure if ill be around to make this or not...might be better to do on a week night when everyone is around and not doing shit

Sccit

most peeps is workin on weekdays, nights is different in different timezones. best time 2 do it is always on a weekend, especially sunday, when a lot of cats are off. you can do a draft on a smatphone nowadays.... shit takes but 30 mins, you can even do it in the middle of your thanksgiving lunch. i'll see what i can do, but i can't move it to a weekday, considerin more people tend to be busy on weekdays.

PLANT

most peeps is workin on weekdays, nights is different in different timezones. best time 2 do it is always on a weekend, especially sunday, when a lot of cats are off. you can do a draft on a smatphone nowadays.... shit takes but 30 mins, you can even do it in the middle of your thanksgiving lunch. i'll see what i can do, but i can't move it to a weekday, considerin more people tend to be busy on weekdays.
the only time im not doing shit is during the week after work at night...im usually out and about and doing shit on the weekends...but i know you cant reach everyone here...just pick a date and im cool with it..not like last year.  llets just pick one and stick with it

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
are there any spots left? i am keen to play, where do i sign up?

Sccit

ima stick wit what we got for now, cuz most peeps havent complained yet, which is pretty unusual. looks like a good choice, as opposed to most years, where at least 50% of the league is complaining. but if we get some more peeps in here requestin to switch it to a weekday, i'm still willing to change it.

last year did get a lil fucked up, wit every1 havin a problem with every date selected. im tryna keep it the same date all the way through this time around.

The Watcher

i'm good

likely being the only non US/Canada person in the league for me the league draft time is at 7:30 on a monday, but its a public holiday so it aint a problem

army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Sccit

i'm good

likely being the only non US/Canada person in the league for me the league draft time is at 7:30 on a monday, but its a public holiday so it aint a problem

where u from? i always thought u were american

Hack Wilson - real

i'm good

where u from? i always thought u were american

he must be Armenian bro

PLANT

Is anyone else from Canada in the league?  This draft is being held thanksgiving afternoon.  Not fair.

Sccit

Is anyone else from Canada in the league?  This draft is being held thanksgiving afternoon.  Not fair.

didnt u say u were fine with it as long as i didnt move it around too much? i dont get it