Author Topic: And this is another reason why I love 50 Cent  (Read 417 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

And this is another reason why I love 50 Cent
« on: September 24, 2012, 06:15:09 PM »
thisis50.com

50 Cent Hires High-Powered Team To Investigate Chris Lighty's Death - Fox 5 News Exclusive Report (Video) by corentin 1 hour ago

MyFoxNY reports that at the request of Chris Lighty's grieving mother, superstar artist 50 Cent has brought in a high-powered team to investigate the hip hop mogul's death, sources confirmed.

Fox 5 News has obtained a copy of his will, which leaves everything to his wife. What is on page 3 is raising eyebrows. Except for a fund set aside for his children, the will says if he is survived by his wife, "I give my entire residuary estate, real and personal, to her."

One of the country's top attorneys, Arthur Aidala, said the will gives his wife a lot of power.

Lighty managed the careers of superstars like 50 Cent and Diddy and orchestrated multimillion-dollar deals. He died last month allegedly from a self-inflicted gunshot wound after an argument with his wife.

The will, drafted in 2007, provides a separate $1.6 million trust fund for his children.

Aidala said establishing that trust shows great care and planning, especially for a man who at that time was only in his late thirties.

Lighty was laid to rest earlier this month after a star-studded sendoff. But many of those who knew him still can't it believe it was a suicide, as the New York City Medical Examiner ruled.

Dr. Michael Baden, a former New York City chief medical examiner, was called in by the family for a second autopsy. The results so far are inconclusive.

Baden told Fox 5 that the cause of his death, by gunshot, is not in question, but he is waiting for other test results.

Sources also said Lighty was not deep in a bottomless financial hole and that he had just secured a world tour for 50 Cent for next year.

I think I'm about to start campaigning for Curtis "Boo Boo" Jackson  :D to be CNN's Hero of the Year.  I admire this guy and he's a role model for me and one day I wanna do things just he does to help the people (and impact Hip Hop/Music).  Nothing but props and good blessings for this dude.  #nosentimentalshit

Hack Wilson - real

Re: And this is another reason why I love 50 Cent
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 06:16:56 PM »
this is arthur:

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 06:20:47 PM »
LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2012, 06:20:54 PM »
this is arthur:

U wish u had those fresh white Nikes

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2012, 04:13:40 PM »
This is dope, Fif really going that extra mile for Lighty.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2012, 02:03:40 PM »
Mr. Jackson is one of a kind
#pause

hitsaw

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2012, 05:11:32 PM »
hopefully the new album is gonna be good, that track wit dre was nice 2.