Author Topic: 2 Kendrick Lamar Snippets - Money Treez & Poetic Justice  (Read 307 times)

TRG

2 Kendrick Lamar Snippets - Money Treez & Poetic Justice
« on: October 01, 2012, 05:07:05 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hlrIrpZVRZA&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/hlrIrpZVRZA&amp;</a>

There's also instrumentals floating around on youtube but they dont sound legit, considering the Money Treez & Poetic Justice instro's are different to the beats in the snippets.

SGT x Tok3R

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: 2 Kendrick Lamar Snippets - Money Treez & Poetic Justice
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, 07:19:43 AM »
Kendrick is talented but I can't believe how hard everybody on his nuts once Dre co-signed him lol.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 08:04:32 AM »
Kendrick is talented but I can't believe how hard everybody on his nuts once Dre co-signed him lol.

true, Kendrick has alot of potential but so did Crooked I and many others. With Dre's backing though he will at least release his album when we could get a better read on him.

jman91331

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 11:59:28 AM »
That was the whole point of signing to Aftermath, so people could jump on his nutts & he can get a bigger buzz. As you can see,.Dre didn't do much on the album so the whole point was to get that Dre/Interscope marketing push to build up what TDE started with their movement. The people that was up on him already knew from stuff like Section. 80 knew he was dope so now that he's Aftermath the people that wasn't knowing are starting to know. It was a brilliant move if you ask me. Kendrick already was getting a low-key buzz from the rumors of him writing for Detox, so sign him to the 'Math, drop his album, build up the TDE brand to set up the rest of the artists to come out through Interscope. Dre still gets to continue his legacy of breaking new talent, people will add him to the list that Dre made stars, TDE still got the deal with Tech Nine's label for Jay Rock (as far as I know) so they can still have the presence on the independent tip, and all the while Jimmy Iovine gets paid (not for Jay Rock but for the rest). Everybody wins, good business.

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 02:41:35 PM »
I don't listen to it. I know 3/4 tracks it is enough. I m waiting for the full album now.