Author Topic: Game's altercations  (Read 1488 times)

h2k4

Re: Game's altercations
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2012, 08:14:33 PM »
No one will dare speak ill of The Game.

If they do, they shall feel the sword of DUBCC members.

LOLOL!!!
All I Can Say Is "Spider Loc"
lol at these fools bringing spi into it, game was scared as hell at the western conference a few year back, spider was 2 deep and game wouldnt even make eye contact when loc  holla at him. He was shook.

game didnt seem shook at all.... an spider even said that game came to talk about the beef with 50 cent..... you can say alot negative bout game but he is not scared like that... even rosemo said that

GAME Was Scared Shitless When It Came To Spider Loc, Spider Said He Was In Piru Hood One Time & Game Ran (Or Something Like That)!
And As Far As Rosemo, He Said Game Was Turnt Up... But Look At It Like This, They Are In Public & He Was With His Son... So Talking Tuff Is What The Game Dose Best, Did You Hear Of Game Talking Sideways To Him After That!???

Considering Rosemo is dead, im not understanding why Game would talk "sideways" to him again...

I dont understand people. You guys bitch and complain about these rappers talking too tough and not really living the lifestyles they rap about, but as soon as one fights theyre attention whoring or theyre still soft for not fighting someone harder.

In this era of rappers being lovers (literally) not fighters or cowards reaching for guns instead of knuckling up - you gotta respect Game, 40, and anybody else going head-up with each other.

Btw, lol @ how niggas respect Trick Trick but not 40 Glocc. More West Coast self-hatred.

Game Been A Mark From The Start, When he First Hit The Seen His Card Was Pulled as A Busta... & I Didnt Here Him Say A Word About Rosemo After He Went On Youtube & Said He KO'd Him... I Dont Respect 1/2 These Rap Niggas In This Era At All...

LMAO.The word has always been that Game was never a super Piru like he claims but he certainly isn't a punk.  He's always been ready and willing to take on fades.

Funny-syle fans.  You complain when a rapper doesn't take fades yet when Game does, everyone calls him an attention whore.  Like someone else said, West Coast fans are fickle as fuck and will ride the wave of whichever artist is on top at the moment.  Case in point is K. Dot..er..now Kendrick Lamar.

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2012, 08:26:34 PM »

LOLOL!!!
lol at these fools bringing spi into it, game was scared as hell at the western conference a few year back, spider was 2 deep and game wouldnt even make eye contact when loc  holla at him. He was shook.

game didnt seem shook at all.... an spider even said that game came to talk about the beef with 50 cent..... you can say alot negative bout game but he is not scared like that... even rosemo said that

GAME Was Scared Shitless When It Came To Spider Loc, Spider Said He Was In Piru Hood One Time & Game Ran (Or Something Like That)!
And As Far As Rosemo, He Said Game Was Turnt Up... But Look At It Like This, They Are In Public & He Was With His Son... So Talking Tuff Is What The Game Dose Best, Did You Hear Of Game Talking Sideways To Him After That!???

Considering Rosemo is dead, im not understanding why Game would talk "sideways" to him again...

I dont understand people. You guys bitch and complain about these rappers talking too tough and not really living the lifestyles they rap about, but as soon as one fights theyre attention whoring or theyre still soft for not fighting someone harder.

In this era of rappers being lovers (literally) not fighters or cowards reaching for guns instead of knuckling up - you gotta respect Game, 40, and anybody else going head-up with each other.

Btw, lol @ how niggas respect Trick Trick but not 40 Glocc. More West Coast self-hatred.

Game Been A Mark From The Start, When he First Hit The Seen His Card Was Pulled as A Busta... & I Didnt Here Him Say A Word About Rosemo After He Went On Youtube & Said He KO'd Him... I Dont Respect 1/2 These Rap Niggas In This Era At All...

LMAO.The word has always been that Game was never a super Piru like he claims but he certainly isn't a punk.  He's always been ready and willing to take on fades.

Funny-syle fans.  You complain when a rapper doesn't take fades yet when Game does, everyone calls him an attention whore.  Like someone else said, West Coast fans are fickle as fuck and will ride the wave of whichever artist is on top at the moment.  Case in point is K. Dot..er..now Kendrick Lamar.

Like I Said, I Dont Fuck With Games Music... And As For K Dot, He Dont Push The Line as Any Other Westcoast Rapper. He On Some MC Hip Hop shit... He A Great Artist But I Dont Fux With Him Like That!!!!
Game Dont Walk His Line, He Pick & Choose Battles! That's A Big Difference!

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2012, 09:55:19 PM »
I think that's what you have to do when you no longer have nothing to lose.

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2012, 10:18:34 PM »

Naw, U Walk That Line From Jump Street!!!

motormule

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2012, 12:59:05 AM »

LOLOL!!!
lol at these fools bringing spi into it, game was scared as hell at the western conference a few year back, spider was 2 deep and game wouldnt even make eye contact when loc  holla at him. He was shook.

Or Something Like That???   you dont even know... and many has said that game aint a punk... i sound more like a lie!!  if he is afraid of spider why would he call out his family, he know he maybe will ran in to him in L.A...?

games problem was with ice burgandy to begin with.. but he could n handle his own beef he started him self... i remember him said something about them after the fight??  why would he talk tuff when there was 5 against 1 if he is afraid???     

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2012, 04:06:22 AM »
LOL niggas in here making up fairytales and shit. When they had that conference Spider and Game werent even beefing at the time so why would Game be scared?
If yall watch that Brainless DVD Spider is asked about Game and says "he's my nigga" and Game shouts Spider out when he stood on the stage.

2nd, as far as what has been said Game has never ran from Spider. Not saying he never has but ive never heard Spider say that shit, matter fact Spider said the opposite.

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2012, 05:30:57 AM »

LOLOL!!!
lol at these fools bringing spi into it, game was scared as hell at the western conference a few year back, spider was 2 deep and game wouldnt even make eye contact when loc  holla at him. He was shook.

Or Something Like That???   you dont even know... and many has said that game aint a punk... i sound more like a lie!!  if he is afraid of spider why would he call out his family, he know he maybe will ran in to him in L.A...?

games problem was with ice burgandy to begin with.. but he could n handle his own beef he started him self... i remember him said something about them after the fight??  why would he talk tuff when there was 5 against 1 if he is afraid???     
haha calling out his family? spider put games mom on wax dissing the shit outta her using skits she had left on spider phone, he didnt even respond to that but he goes for these bsm dudes for making a comment abt him on twitter, hes a punk

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2012, 07:57:29 AM »

LOLOL!!!

Or Something Like That!!! Spider Loc Was With Young Hootie Hood When That Happen... It Dont Matter If It's 5 Vs. 1. You Talk It U Walk It, Niggas Get Packed Out all The Time Over Running Lips!!!

motormule

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2012, 11:24:32 AM »
i never heard spider saying anything about that??

young hootie hate game and has talk bad about him before...

dont really think either spider or game want that fight... they know it is a problem if they loose!!

Blood$

« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2012, 12:12:29 PM »

LOLOL!!!

yeah you know this cuz you were at that conference trying to blow Spider

Blood$

« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2012, 12:17:09 PM »

LOLOL!!!

haha calling out his family? spider put games mom on wax dissing the shit outta her using skits she had left on spider phone, he didnt even respond to that but he goes for these bsm dudes for making a comment abt him on twitter, hes a punk

so when Snoop wanted to organize a boxing match between Game and Spider, why did Spider punk out, ignore the question, and diss Snoop instead?

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2012, 01:39:27 PM »
^^^ Spider Said Fuck Snoop, Snoop Had No Bizz Saying Anything About That Situation... Snoop Aint Never ad A Fight When It Comes Down To It, So Spider Felt Snoop Shouldn't Said Shit About A Fight.... Spider Wanted To See Game In Te Streets!!!!

Blood$

« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2012, 02:29:59 PM »
^^^ Spider Said Fuck Snoop, Snoop Had No Bizz Saying Anything About That Situation... Snoop Aint Never ad A Fight When It Comes Down To It, So Spider Felt Snoop Shouldn't Said Shit About A Fight.... Spider Wanted To See Game In Te Streets!!!!

Snoop and Jayo Felony had a fight. Lol

so why didn't Spider box Game or "see him in the streets then" ?

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2012, 02:32:09 PM »

Snoop and Jayo Felony had a fight. Lol

so why didn't Spider box Game or "see him in the streets then" ?

Jayo Got PAcked Out, & Im Pretty Sure When Spider & Game Cross Paths In The Streets It's Going Be Some Set Tripping!!!

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2012, 08:22:41 PM »

Naw, U Walk That Line From Jump Street!!!
Not when you have a lot on the line.  That didn't work out so well for Pac (got shot up the same night) and Suge (also got shot at the same night, then went to prison and basically let his company go to waste and eventually led to him from having an eight, maybe nine figure fortune to claiming bankrupty).  Puffy is a bitch but he was almost in the same situation himself a few times, with the Steve Stout thing and then the thing with Shyne.  Imagine if he had gone to prison instead of going on to what he is today, with a fortune way bigger than $500 million while buying his 16 year-old a Maybach and watching the kid play ball for UCLA... or at least red-shirt this year for the team.