Author Topic: The Zen Master has spoken.  (Read 1369 times)

Sccit

Re: The Zen Master has spoken.
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2012, 09:04:32 PM »
Im the postseason, the only thing that really matters, MJ was 9 for 18 on game winning/tying shots within the final 24 seconds (in other words, 1 possession games) Kobe is 28% on 7/25 shooting and Lebron is 41% on 5/12 shooting.

Neither Bron or Kobe are, or will be close. Both are amazing fucking players though, two of the best ever.

kobe has more game winners than jordan

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2012, 09:16:05 PM »
Im the postseason, the only thing that really matters, MJ was 9 for 18 on game winning/tying shots within the final 24 seconds (in other words, 1 possession games) Kobe is 28% on 7/25 shooting and Lebron is 41% on 5/12 shooting.

Neither Bron or Kobe are, or will be close. Both are amazing fucking players though, two of the best ever.

because MJ actually passed the ball

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2012, 09:22:32 PM »

because MJ actually passed the ball

Kobe has led the Lakers in assists since he got 2 LA

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2012, 09:24:19 PM »
he's not LEbron when it comes to passing the ball that's for sure

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2012, 10:07:55 PM »

yes....we all know lebron is much more comfortable passing than shooting

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2012, 11:07:07 PM »

he still the best player in the game

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2012, 01:58:14 AM »

he still the best player in the game

well see

teecee

« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2012, 09:11:16 AM »
NIK, Kobe has been shot pretty badly in the playoffs in recent years in clutch situations.  As I pointed out, MJ hit a far higher percentage of clutch shots in the playoffs than Kobe has.  Even lebron is higher, likely because he goes to the hoop. 

Your reaponse that Kobe hit more game winners missed  the point.  I was talkig playoffs, when shit matters  Feel free to correct what i wrote in my original post if I waswrong.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2012, 02:55:31 PM »
NIK, Kobe has been shot pretty badly in the playoffs in recent years in clutch situations.  As I pointed out, MJ hit a far higher percentage of clutch shots in the playoffs than Kobe has.  Even lebron is higher, likely because he goes to the hoop. 

Your reaponse that Kobe hit more game winners missed  the point.  I was talkig playoffs, when shit matters  Feel free to correct what i wrote in my original post if I waswrong.

I dunno about percentages, but I do know that Kobe has had to endure playing with far worse teams than Jordan has.. U can factor that into the equation or not. That's up to u.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2012, 04:44:10 PM »
LOL. Stop it. The Bulls without MJ would be MURKED by the Lakers without Kobe...but with Shaq.

Stop acting like the combination of Bynum, Pau, Odom, Fisher & Artest was so poor. You used to tout each in their own respect of being incredible before you realized how it made any "Kobe >>>>> legend" argument invalid lol.

In the fact, the only reason Kobe even has five rings is because he was forunate enough to play with such good teams. Because all saw the .500, seventh seed, first round knock out when he was alone...unlike other players who managed to make the NBA Finals with Daniel Gibson riding shotgun.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2012, 04:47:25 PM »
Bynum/Pau/Odom was great for a few years but that last year with Odom on them was pathetic

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2012, 04:48:48 PM »
Kobe still cashed in for his two most important rings because it was Shaq-less with that squad.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2012, 04:50:11 PM »
another damning thing about Kobe:

MJ:  6 finals, 6 finals MVP's

Kobe:  7 finals, 2 finals MVP's

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2012, 06:04:51 PM »
LOL. Stop it. The Bulls without MJ would be MURKED by the Lakers without Kobe...but with Shaq.

Stop acting like the combination of Bynum, Pau, Odom, Fisher & Artest was so poor. You used to tout each in their own respect of being incredible before you realized how it made any "Kobe >>>>> legend" argument invalid lol.

In the fact, the only reason Kobe even has five rings is because he was forunate enough to play with such good teams. Because all saw the .500, seventh seed, first round knock out when he was alone...unlike other players who managed to make the NBA Finals with Daniel Gibson riding shotgun.

this is retarded...Kobe has won with less. Pau Gasol was Kobe's second fiddle for 2 championships. Pau is good, but he is not the greatest 2nd fiddle when u compare him to all the 2nd fiddles in championship history. in fact, Pippen, who was Jordan's 2nd fiddle, was actually considered the 2nd best player in the league for some of those championship runs by Chicago. To act like Jordan didnt have the ideal complimentary cast is pretty laughable and just goes to show how young u really are. then to say Kobe's complimentary cast was better? lmao. 1st of all, Bynum was injured for that first run, and coming off an injury in the 2nd. Odom is good, but he's a 6th man, not some GOAT HOF player. now, that leaves us with Pau, who we all know can be good, but has also folded just as much as he's come through....and Fisher as the starting point guard. come on, biebs, we know ur young...but ur claims go beyond age.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 06:08:07 PM by NIKCC »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2012, 06:30:09 PM »
NIK you once said Gasol was the best big man in the NBA, just over a year ago